Chapter 19 - Family time

Anna's POV

I sat down back, inhaling and exhaling slowly.

"My...boy..." I murmured, resting my hand on my stomach.

A few minutes later, it passed. I got up and left the cabin.

Eros was having breakfast on the deck when I arrived.

"Good morning." I greeted him.

He lifted his head up and looked into my eyes.

"Good morning." He said huskily.

I sat down and started having breakfast.

Finally, we arrived in Rhodes. We got off the yacht. The car was waiting for us. We got in the car and went to the hotel.

Eros and I got out of the car as we arrived at our destination and went into the hotel.

"Eros." Someone called Eros behind us.

We turned around. A woman walked towards us without taking her eyes off Eros. She had blonde hair and green eyes. She wore a mini dress, showing her curves.

Who is she?! I frowned.

She moved closer to Eros, smiling from ear to ear. She kissed his cheek, placing her hand on his shoulder.

Eros pulled back, looking at me. He cleared his throat and looked at the woman, forcing a smile.

"Hi, Eros. Nice to see you again. I did not expect you here." She said, smiling at him.

"Hi, Olivia. Yes, there is some problem in the hotel. I need to solve it." Eros informed. "Let me introduce you. Anna, this is Olivia, the event planner for the opening of the hotel. And Olivia, this is Anna, the interior designer of our hotel projects and the daughter of our co-partner in these projects."

She extended her hand towards me. "Nice to meet you, Anna. You did a great job. The design is stunning."

"Thank you." I murmured.

She looked back at Eros. "Would you like to have a drink with me?" She asked him, placing her hand on his shoulder.

I breathed deeply.

"See you later. I am going to my room. I am tired." I said angrily and walked away. I couldn't control my anger.

Eros' POV

I met Olivia in the meeting in Athens. She was too flirty. But I stayed away from her. I explained to her that there would not be anything between us, but she did not want to understand as it seemed.

"See you later. I am going to my room. I am tired." Anna said angrily and walked away.

She was jealous. This made me happy. I looked behind her, amused.

"Olivia, I have to go. Bye." I stated and went away without letting her say anything.

I went to Anna's suite. I knocked on the door.

A few minutes later, she opened the door and looked at me with a stoic expression.

"What?" She asked angrily.

I raised my eyebrow while trying to hold myself from smiling.

"Why are you angry?" I asked.

"I am not." She snapped, walking away.

I smirked and went in. "Are you sure?!"

"Eros, what do you want? Were you not planning to have a drink with Olivia?" She snapped, emphasizing her name.

"No, I was not. If you waited for my reply, you could hear too." I informed arrogantly.

She gave me an unconvinced look. I moved closer to her and placed my hand on her cheek.

"I prefer to spend time with my family." I confessed, looking into her eyes.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"I know I am not beautiful anymore. For that, you are staying away from me." She murmured. Her eyes filled with tears.

Hormones.

The last few weeks she had been being oversensitive.

I smiled at her tenderly.

"You are the most beautiful woman in the world. And you are mine." I stated, stroking her cheek. She looked at me, sobbing. "Even with your pregnancy hormones." I added, smirking and wiped her tears off her cheeks. She smiled.

I leaned closer to her and brushed my lips against her lips. I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I placed my hand on her stomach, still kissing her lips passionately.

A little moan escaped from her lips. My lips curled up into a self-satisfied smile. I shoved my tongue into her mouth. I missed her soft red lips. She gripped my hair while kissing me back in the same urgency. I pulled her lower lip between my teeth.

I leaned my forehead against her forehead, my eyes still closed. We were panting.

"I love you so much, my Anna." I whispered.

"I love you too, Eros."

Anna's POV

I was so happy. Finally, everything was good between us. After solving the problem in the hotel, we went to have dinner. Eros and I were staying here tonight. We were going back tomorrow morning. Eros said it would be better. Otherwise, I was going to get tired too much. I accepted it. I was exhausted.

After dinner, we went to my suite. Eros was staying with me in my suite.

We lay down on the bed and hugged each other. I missed being in his arms. I placed my head on his chest. He was stroking my hair.

I woke up the following morning with a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Ah." I screamed, placing my hand on my stomach.

Eros woke up immediately.

"Anna, are you okay?" He asked nervously, placing his hand on my belly.

I shook my head, squeezing my lips together.

"Ok, inhale and exhale. The doctor mentioned it."

He was inhaling and exhaling with me. A few seconds later, it passed. I leaned back.

"Are you better now?" He asked, concerned. I nodded.

"Ok. I am calling your doctor."

He got up and called the doctor. After talking to her, he hung up the phone. He sat down beside me and held my hand.

"The doctor said these were Braxton Hicks contractions. More frequent and intense Braxton Hicks contractions can signal prelabor. She said we should go back as soon as possible. Let's get ready. We are leaving." He informed nervously. I nodded.

He helped me to get up. We got ready and left.

We were on the yacht. I did not feel good. My contractions repeated. They were getting worse. Eros was not leaving my side for a second.

When we went to have lunch, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach again. But it was more painful and stronger. I screamed, gripping Eros's shirt. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Eros!"

He placed his hand on my stomach.

"Ok, my Anna. I am here with you. It will pass. Inhale and exhale." He said nervously.

Suddenly, I felt water running down my legs.

"Oh...no!" I exclaimed.

"What?" Eros asked, terrified.

"My water broke." I replied in pain, squeezing his hand.