Chapter 11 - Paparazzi

Eros' POV

"No. You are wrong." I said.

"Do not lie to me, Eros. I know you. If you did not feel anything, we would be in your bed now."

I sighed.

She moved closer to me and kissed my cheek.

"See you later, Eros." She winked at me and left.

Anna's POV

I woke up because of my nausea. I got up and rushed to the bathroom.

After vomiting, I washed my face and brushed my teeth. My morning sickness was getting worse day by day. I placed my hand on my stomach and rubbed my stomach.

"My little one."

I had not talked to Eros properly the last few days. He said he wanted to talk about it, but I did not listen to him.

I put on a navy blue blouse and black jeans. I took my bag and left.

I saw that girl, who was in Eros's house that day, in the hotel lobby. When I wanted to leave, she approached me.

"Hello. My name is Bella. We met in Eros's house." She said, smiling.

"Hello. Yes, I remember." I murmured.

"I want to apologize. That day...I forced Eros a little."

I looked at her with questioning eyes.

"He said he did not want to, but I did not listen to him. I thought he had a rough day, but the real reason was you."

I looked at her, surprised.

"I have known him for a long time, but I did not see him like this. He loves you. Even if he does not want to admit it, he does."

I was surprised. "I do not think so." I said.

"Believe me, he loves you. Give him some time. It is not easy for him to admit, but you will see that I am right. I need to go. Nice to meet you, Anna." She smiled and went.

Was she serious? I was confused.

I left the hotel and got in the car. I was thinking about what she had said.

Eros and I had a meeting this noon. His secretary told me Eros informed that he couldn't come to the company, and he was going to wait for me in his house. After working, I went to his house.

I knocked on the door. A few seconds later, he opened the door.

"Hi. Sorry, I was busy. I was at the studio. The studio is far from the company. I did not want to be late to the meeting. For that, I changed the meeting place."

"Hi. No problem."

He stepped back, letting me in.

"Would you like to drink something?"

"Water, please."

He nodded and went to the kitchen.

We started to work.

It was getting dark outside. We finished our meeting. We heard noises coming from outside. Eros went closer to the window.

"Shit!" He hissed.

"What happened?" I asked.

"The paparazzi are outside."

"What?!"

His phone rang. He picked up the phone.

"Yes." He snapped.

His jaw clenched. He sighed, running his hand through his hair.

"Yes, they are here...Yes...I will look at it...Ok....Send a statement. Deny it....I know....Bye." He hung up and started to tap something on his phone.

"Damn it!" He hissed.

"What is going on?" I asked, worried.

He sighed. "There is the news about me that the girl who was in those New York photos, in short, you and I are dating."

"What?!"

He placed his phone on the table and sat down on the couch.

"But how

"But how...they did not even know me...and we are not...dating."

He breathed deeply, rubbing the nape of his neck. "Alexia...my ex-girlfriend informed them."

I closed my eyes as I breathed deeply. Of course, his ex-girlfriend.

"Why did she do that?"

"For fame. She is a model. As long as she will be in magazines, it will be good for her career."

I shook my head. I was bored with all those. His mistresses, his crazy ex-girlfriends.

I took my bag.

"Where are you going?" He asked, approaching me.

"To my hotel." I snapped.

"You can not." He said.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Why?" I asked, annoyed.

"Because when you step out, we'll be in all the magazines tomorrow. And this time, not only in Greece, also in the USA. And if they find out that she was you in the parking lot with me, we are going to be in magazines for a long time. Believe me."

He was right. And if they found out about my pregnancy too....I shook my head. I breathed deeply and put my bag on the couch.

"Ok." I murmured.

He smiled at me. "Great. Are you hungry?" He asked.

I nodded. He went to the kitchen. He pulled something to eat out of the fridge. He put it into the microwave. I was looking at him. He was moving in the kitchen gracefully.

We were having dinner. It was so delicious. I was so hungry.

"It is really delicious. Thank you. I did not know you can cook." I commented.

"Thanks to my housekeeper. She made dinner. I can cook too. But a little."

I smiled.

After dinner, we went to the living room.

"Does it often happen? I mean...paparazzi."

"Yes."

"You are not bored with it? You can not even leave your house."

"Yes. Sometimes I want to escape. And I do." He smiled. "But it comes with the package. I love singing. It is my dream job. And paparazzi are part of it." He added.

"But is it not difficult with the company?"

"Yes, it is. But I am trying. My father only accepted it if I deal with the company too. And when I head our company, I should drop it."

"Will you?"

"Yes. I have to. I am the only heir. But maybe I can keep it too, but minimizing. I do not know. I have not decided on this part yet. Our family business is important for our family. And, of course, for me too. My family is expecting me to continue the legacy of my great great great grandfather. And some day my heir will lead our company....But thinking about children is so early for now." He gave me a shy smile.

But thinking about children is early for now. This sentence was repeating in my mind.

What was I waiting for?!