Chapter 4

I do not own the pic above.

My view of how the realm kingdom is.

(Vixton POV)

I hissed the discomfort of teleporting stiffens my limbs for a minute, it felt like a brick wall falling on my muscles. I cursed at the pain, my travels at long distances never seems to be easy no matter how constant.

Feeling the permanent line in between my brows as they pull together in annoyance. Yet a Cheshire smile marks my lips although I was in pain my mind couldn't stop thinking of the mystic goddess that kept plaguing my very soul.

"What a beauty", a small smirk was placed upon my lips it was only natural to feel this way, but soon my smirk fell to utter coldness. I lick the remaining blood from the open cut on my lips. It almost angers me to know I've hit her, dismissing my feeling of regret I carry on to my destination.

The hall greets me with its wholesome darkness, the kingdom that only brings the shine of the full moon mostly covered even the cruelest beings with its shadow, completely. Only the sound of my heels marking the floor could be heard, the silent whispers of the shadows crackle as if broken.

I could hear the utter whisper of evil, as they mimic the voices of past victims, a charade of their final moments. I blocked it out, it was a madness that could consume you. I had to think of her, the goddess with the ultimate shine even within my dark soul she causes light.

For many years I have been waiting for this one day to meet my queen, my one and only daisy in this garden of thorns. At the very moment, I was created, a prophet was foreseen by a powerful witch. The heart and soul of the prophet left even angel's shock, for no one believes it to be true. Imagine the voice of my father speaking about the prophet many years back, left the shivers to come back.

"This prophet is set to make peace with the other realm it speaks of a young woman kept from the world of harm blinded from what is true for this woman holds the power to speak with her heart it is said that two heart will meet of the in-breaking of a man in the shadow of light these two are the holders of powers unheard of if they meet in the next 2,000 years peace will be upon the king of night and a woman among wonders"

A prophet set from the beginning of time, a seer of the future an elder who had written it. I remember every word clearly for this prophet holds peace to the dark core of my soul.

I was pulled from my thoughts by the opening of a door, I stood taller halting my steps instantly seeing the person I didn't want to come to cross just yet, "father?" I said feeling confused as to why he is here with a clenched jaw he spoke "I knew I thought you well, drawing the first sword before the enemy strikes" with an evil laugh patting my shoulder, as he stood before me I could see the evil glint in his eyes, I watch as the madness swirl in his red orbs completely not of this world.

My father was once a calm and welcoming soul, he had the power authority of breaking the most wicked of monsters but over the years he became just like those monsters, evil and cruel. I heard whispers among the shadows a frantic tale of madness, the very prophet had caused this. He showed no mercy to no one, not even his own queen, putting a knife through her heart as he smiled coldly basking in her blood "No!!" I could still hear the echoes of her screams, breaking these very walls.

"of course father what more can a man do only by force is it possible to win" I spoke leading to stand by his side. We stood at the same height 6'2 with matching midnight black hair and dark red eyes although mines a little brighter, we could be placed as twins.

I glance over to an open window, darkness is all that could be seen, a true world where evil comes to hide, where the end lies.

My father proceeds to walk ahead, knowing he was only here to talk business "the Knights are in the realms of mystical creatures, must be causing havoc as we speak", I stated placing a cold expression on my face speaking with a steel voice as I walk in tow with him "excellent, the prophet shall vanish, the new era is among us." my father laughed with no humor, nodding to his own claims. "They shall know our true power, destroying one shall destroy all" he laughed speaking the words of his own truth.

I didn't please to mention that the prophet has already taken its toll. Following my father, I laughed with added cruelty. Soon I'll have my queen at my side hidden from the grasp of anyone even my father.
The thought of the mere beauty left my body in desire.

"Summon the human realm ruler, their service is needed" he spoke before disappearing into the shadows.

"Right away father," I said giving a small bow. I raised my head glancing at the spot he once stood, an icy feel settle in my chest. Humans had never wanted our deals lost in their Fantasy thinking it wasn't real.

It's a sad state, the greed of their ruler would be their end for after all blood is what is needed from them. I proceeded with my walking changing my direction to one of the portals.

Soon my queen.