Chapter 26

I heard the bells rang once again,years of playing in this tower came back to my memory; like a fainted hint of my childhood. I was supposed to meet up with Vix so I waited until the sunset and it was too dark to see. I lit my finger a little but the flame die down, I was too stubborn to leave but if it was possible it was as if the dark got darker in an instant.

I look beyond the trees, raising my head to the sound of footsteps approaching; I thought it was Vix so my mood got brighter.

"Your late again Vix" I began to say,
but my bright smile disappeared when a tall figure stood before me in the distance. It scared me when I met the scariest of red eyes. They printed out as ruby slate burning in my soul mocking my very existence I know deep down this is trouble my frighten little body shook from the approaching predator's eyes.

"the little princess all alone," he said in a haunted tone, taking slow steps as he approaches, "aren't mommy and daddy wondering where you are? Mhm little princess" the slight hum of his mocking tone held such amusement,  it made me shiver. Although he was talking at a slow pace, my heart was the only thing I could hear from all the crunching of dry leaves. My heart burned, beating louder than a drum as if telling me I was in danger. 

The closer he got the faster my heart beated, I stagger back trying to catch myself. Each step he took I took one backwards until my back met with the wall of the tower.

He lifted his hands towards my face brushing the loose hair behind my ear, "I know you have been seeing my son little one, the rear image disgusts me" he said coldly his eyes looking dead at me not hiding his disgust. His finger trace the outline of my face his sharp nails leaving a faint line of shivers, at that moment I couldn't breathe as cold sweat wash my body. Suddenly he laughed amused at my reaction I didn't miss the sharpness of his teeth shining brighter in the dark as he did.

I wanted to run home. I questioned why I stayed out so late, praying that my mother would send a search party for me. My thought vanished as his hand wrapped roughly around my neck squeezing my throat.

"I won't allow my son to be weak by the likes of you", he hissed each word squeezing much harder. My blurred my scream dying down as I could only choke with each passing breath. I felt the fear, guilt, and sadness coming to me knowing I might die at this moment but also knowing I couldn't, he bought his lips closer parting his lips to showing the sharpness of his long fangs.

"Princess Cleo" voices shouted in the distance. It sounded like the guards and also in the voices was my mother. He pushes away letting the ghost of breath touch my face. "this is not the end child I will get rid of you" his voice menacing while he whispered words under his breath. I couldn't say a word my vision blurred heavily with tears, as I felt the air filling my deflated lungs.

A slight tug blanks my mind before darkness could come at his retreating form, it was the last I saw.

I awoke in my room; It felt normal but my mind remained blank, my neck had bandages.

I limit my movement as I felt the sharp pain along my neck, the warm feel of a hand-drawn to me. My mother lay along the side of the bed, her eyes held sadness as the tears roll down her cheeks in a pattern "Mom what happened, why are you crying?" I try to say my throat hoarse to the slightest of sound it brought intense pain.  She said nothing as tears roll down her cheeks, she hugs me in the hope I would understand everything.

But I didn't

From that day I stop asking questions seeing I wouldn't get any answers. 

Although I know something was missing my mind blank if I try to remember its as a piece of space wanting to be filled.

/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\\\\\\\//\\\/\/\//\\\\\\//////\\/\\//\\

I jump back in haste, meeting his eyes but it wasn't him something much darker resides within him. Vixton yelled in anger twisted the arm of his victim as he fights that succubus I know he wanted to defeat his father, the very man who caused the realms to be his chess piece.

I couldn't stand down the very thought of what this man does to people and what he as done to the realms for his selfishness, 'disgusting'. I brought my heated hand in his direction but he was smart before the blast could reach him he move out of the way.

A shivers walk on my skin as the harsh breathing came from behind me brushing along my neck. He was the size of a tree shoot in its true form. I move out of the way, his claws nearly connecting with my neck.

His twisted smirk show more as if enjoyment in what he's doing.

He didn't wasted anytime charging in my direction the heat from my hand with the blade is what I depended on. But before I could do anything, I felt my hand crush under the force. He held it in his grasp I didn't know he had reach me, his fast pace was hard to focus on moving in a speed unknown.

"You can't kill me little girl" he said venom dripping with each word. He throw my body against a tree, my head hitting it hard.
"I told you I'll be back to finish you" he held my throat I swear I couldn't feel anything a slitting pain forming in my head. "Weak is what you'll ever be" he laughed in his dark voice he toss my body like a rag doll.

"Cleo no" Vixton shouted along with the voices of Stella and john but my ears were ringing all sound deaf to me.

I spit out the blood, his foot connecting on my back hard. "You know what bitch, killing you would be too easy" he said meancing directing his attention to Vixton.

I couldn't take this

Blank was my mind

Pain is my distraction

I spit the the raw blood out "you make me sick you bastard" I said I couldn't regnoize my own voice but a part of me wanted to laugh the sacrifices that were made became a joke to me

"Weakness is not of failure, but its of how you prove it" I said feeling the soaring fire inside "I'm not the weakling here" I laugh even more but it only cause him to stomp harder into my back he was annoyed the evil glint.

"You fucking shit" Vixton voice shouted from across the forest I hadn't relize how far he was. His meancing look matching his father but it wasn't aim at me. The succubus laid unmoving at his feet, he took his feet from off her chest.

Suddenly Alison stood behind creature hitting with the form of light forming in her palm, it exploded in the multiple hits as she reappeared and disappeared in all directions having him confused

"I'll rip you to shreds" Vixton shouted as a Raging Bull ready to prounce, he took sharp steps in our direction but Alison powers didn't seem to be doing anything. She stopped moving matching the look of disgust "you should have stayed dead" he hissed at her taking sharp steps in her direction

"And miss you die, impossible" a even brighter light swirl around her as it form as a arrow settling in her palm. The menacing looking on his face stop me in my tracks, seeing how the swirl of light grew more powerful.

Suddenly he began to charge at her but she had other plans. She realised the massive energy blowing us far from the sight, I quickly recover speeding my way through the fog.

A heart flatten chuckle came from within the smoke, stopping my heart. "Such an attempt would never work" his haunted voice sounded, coming closer.

"No mother" Vixton shouted attempting to get closer.

"Tsk tsk son I'll end her if you take one more step" he said mocking very word, he had everyone attention now.

But my attention was on the growing heat in my body coming in waves. It was fighting to be out and I did just that.

A thunder of fire blast from my form the foot that was on my back disappear. I only felt the nothingness the very nothingness I felt before I got back my powers.

The deadly death of a scream fill my ear. I felt my body light, the energy of my being slowly leaving me. The blasting of the screaming heat to one source the source that cause this.

I'll end this.