Chapter 5

☝️Will Jay- lies!!

(Queen Cleo POV)

I stood in front of all five elders practically trying to put up a brave front, it was only right "I am Queen Cleo, queen of mystical creatures I am hereby to confront the urgent chaos awakening" I spoke with authority acknowledging the great powers present in the room, none look impressed the years of knowledge suffocating the very room.

All five shared a look, one that could be mistaken as disrespectful, not sparing a glance my way as they muffle words among themselves. I stood steadily awaiting their response to my approach, every second ticking my patience away.

Five elders from the five realms, basked in great ashes of wisdom the many years didn't seem to age them like how time itself did.

"oh we know who you are Queen Cleo, the very mystic that lost her mind after the fall of the great King and queen once before you, almost killing thousand if the council didn't step in if we hadn't the land and all living would be dead. Ridding you of your power, hiding its existence from my source 'my heart" the voice spoke telling my mistakes as I felt that hateful clench of my chest. Sustaining my anger I gave them each a smile.

"I'm honored for the holy elders to have remembered me" I spoke with grace bowing in their presence showing my respect even if by force.

"Rise Queen Cleo for what you seek is far beyond what the eyes can tell" the elder in the middle suddenly spoke pulling me from my thoughts, his voice holding the authority and power to make any being kneeled. That makes sense the wolf's greatest elder was speaking.

"A prophet once told before cast from sight now as brought harm" he continued staring deep within my eyes as I felt the power being unbearable to handle.

"A prophet?" I questioned as confusion lace my mind.

"what about the prophet do you need confronting" the elder of the vampire's realm spoke his fang seeming to be visible with each word. I shiver at how pointed his fangs were but dismissed as I focus on the discussion at hand.

"Last night I had been confronted by vampires, Vixton Nox," I said earning murmurs with a few shocked looks. I stood staring in silence while they talk among themselves. I felt the obvious anger radiating from John, he stood quietly behind me not saying a word yet I feel the surge of all negative emotions.

"How does he know you're a part of the prophet?" he asked to himself, I stood shocked I was to be kept a secret from the outside world but something tells me desires are full out there more as I've been watched for this to happen.

I stood there unmoving "I don't understand," I said with a stock expression clear on my face looking at each of their faces "that means Queen Cleo the fulfillment of the prophet is beginning, force by the evil which the vampire king brings" still not understanding I waited for him to continue "it will be havoc... Only you Queen Cleo can calm the evil, so beware of the vampire Prince his evil is not like his father... No matter the circumstances the prophet must be fulfilled"

I felt the bile rising just the thought of what they said rolling off their tongues so easily move me to anger.

Control is one heck of a tool.

I know I couldn't go against these elders even if I had my powers, that's why I chose to walk away from the discussion holding the cap that held my anger. As shock as I am, I was no fool.

I sat there in my room sitting at the foot of my bed thinking of what the elders had spoken "so I should give myself to the vampires to fulfill the prophet huh?" I sigh looking at the wall which I was doing for the past hour, wanting to break it down to rid of this horrid dream