Chapter 14

The succubus (I do not own the pic)

Cleo POV

I sat on the couch, it's the first time I'm seeing him act this way the force of madness getting to him, although it's been three days, everything seems lost but I refuse to give up "we need to do something Vixton, we got to...whatever this is" he glared upon me after I spoke those  words, he had anger in his eyes "I've been trying... for fuck sakes" He said frustration on his words "walking around won't make things better it won't save the already corrupted world"

I know deep down we can't do this alone, my very heart knew how powerful I was but the elder masked my powers keeping them from my use. It was my foolish mistake that causes my misfortune.

I took a breathe "let's stop, it's not right to keep showing weakness like this dear prince" I said gaining his attention the look of defeat surrounds his being, this is what his father wants. "Aren't You the powerful vampire prince where did he go?" the snarling coming from his throat told me I hit the nail on the head?

"Queen Cleo...." His voice came to my ears  "Vixton, the prophet is right... crazy but right" I wanted to cry my home I know for sure destroyed, I must regain my confidence my people would have wanted that.

"We need an army"

/\/////\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\\\\//\/\/\//\\//\\//\//\

We came upon the witch's village, old wooden tree houses with rope ladders greets my view. I for one didn't know why we came here seeing that it became one of the kings' masterpieces. Vixton stop in his tracks his eyes turning red I held my ground waiting for whatever it was to attack. The crackling of a burnt board came to sight, several people or should I say witches stood before us. I was expecting an attack but warm smiles cover their lips as they spot us confusion becoming my dear friend at the very moment. Vixton walked towards the group hugging the witch that looks to be the leader.

I got even more confused.

They brought us to a slight overhead house hiding within the trees; I observe the surrounding. All women with classical attire stood aside, each look of warmth with friendly aura but their strange painting smiles caught me off guard. It has if they're not real it's as if oversized sculptures stood before me. 

"Oh, Vixton it's been years, didn't know we would meet like this" I was brought from my thoughts as I heard the leader of the group began to speak still not knowing her name, I sat in silence with one thing on my mind. We sat for a while as the atmosphere began to frustrate me, I cleared my throat pulled them from the trance that they were in.

"dear me, where are my manners" I saw the evil glint in her eyes, she did it on purpose what a woman very expected of a witch, "I'm  Alison, Vixton mother and you are Queen Cleo the Mystical queen" I almost choked on air as I was not expecting that. I look at Vixton the similarly slowly coming forth the shade of green in their eyes are similar but whereas Vixton had dark raven black hair, his mother had light golden brown. 

I slightly hide my shock and focus on the matter at hand, " Yes miss Alison, we need your help " I said the frustration coming to the surface. Alison stood up "I know that dear" nothing didn't shock me anymore "Mother...... I mean Alison... I.." She held up her hand stopping his words to go any further "I see all and know all, in ending this darkness the prophet should be completed" the nerves hit me hard I knew that but I somehow think that's not what can end this my heart tells me I was right. 

"That evil bastard had teamed up with the king of undead and the succubus" she continued as the dread of my soul-eating out the mass of my fear I dare not go into 'its world domination.

"I've already seen the future, the prophet is useless at this point but having it complete may aid in this battle," She strolled towards the window "Miss Cleo your powers will be back with just a push, unknowingly you both together are powerful" I look at Vixton this eyes lost and cold to what is being said as if lost to all around him it's bothering me.

"Alison, we need your aid," I said out of desperate times, I'm sick of all that is happening  "Dear that's what I'm here for" as she said that with the wave of her hand sounds of thunder and lightning as if a storm is at our mist  "Miss Cleo look," she said holding her hand out showing towards the window.

The neighing of horses and weapons clinging together as if preparing to fight was heard. I came upon the window, Vixton following suit, shock flowed through my body.

What do you guys think she saw?

Sorry about the late update updates will be every Thursday starting next week!!

Thank you guys for reading.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT