Chapter XII: The Wet Sock

This morning the sky blanket with grey could, it's getting darker each time. Peoples are running everywhere, since small drop of rain pouring from the sky getting heavier. Oddly only when it's raining you can see how many student inside the university building, how oddly enough that there is actually lot more student that actually present at the current moment.

The weather suddenly freezing, it's cold even though its spring, perhaps this is natured of western country. The sun gone just in instant, there is no chirping bird and warm breeze only strong wind and bitter ice wind.

The cold of natured

The broken soul is walking slowly with his umbrella; it is protecting him from the rain, but still caught by some of the nasty drop. The no mercy splash make his shoes got wet in no times, but luckily his sock still dry, he still remembered what his grandfather told him, if your sock wet its makes your whole body uncomfortable and you will need to go to toilet due to the wet foot. The boy still can related it's logically but still believed it anyway.

---------------

The little boy running through the flower field, the big glasshouse contain so much natured that even field of many flower fits in it. The fragrance of the tulip and rose spreading through the air, and the little boy happily running while inhale the sweet fragrance.

It was morning and the flower just got watering few minutes ago, the leaf still wet as well as the petals. The water blanket the sand made a mud everywhere inside the glasshouse it stick around the perfectly structure artificial road.

There is an old man sit calmly, enjoying the morning fragrance, and nothing can make him happy than see the innocent child of his blood running and go with him, the smile of that boy lighten up his day, and every day that smiles that made every day is bearable and he can breathe easily. His only grandchild and the only one his cherish.

The little boy tired of running and walking slowly to his grandfather, his chest still puffing from the exhausted, his small lung trying to catch as much as oxygen his small body can get, cooling down while walking.

"My dear grandson Cargill, why are your foot wet?" the old man holding his staffs with his both hand smiling to the lovely boy.

"Perhaps because of the mud grandpa" the boy smiling brightly, showing his white teeth, don't care with his white expensive shirt, pants and shoes dirty by the mud.

The old man smiling by the innocent "Come here Shaun let me help you with your shoes" the old man patting the empty spot beside him, signalling the boy to sit there.

The boy climb the bench with effort, and success to sit down beside his grandfather, seeing his grandfather eyes with full of admired looks.

The old man took the little boy foot and put it on his lap, untie the shoes one by on "Cargill my dear, if your sock are wet you should take it off, because you got very weak stomach it's not good with your body temperature, you should be remembered this next time okay"

"Yes grandpa, I will" the boy smiling once again to his grandparent.

"Now shall we go back to the main house, you must be hungry, right Cargill?" the old man standing and tied the shoes to his staff while extending his hand to his grandchild.

"But will father mad, will he mad when I go to the main house without shoes and dirty" the boy hesitantly took the old man warm hand.

The old man lower himself and put his staff on the ground, inhale deeply, took the boy shoulder with his both hand gripping it tightly "No Cargill, I will never let him do bad thing to you, trust me okay?" the old man throw and faith smile but it seem bitter, its full of sadness he can only agony the boys fate. "Now Cargill shall we?" the old man standing once again and lead the way.