Chapter XIV: You Are Good With Your Hands

The road full of peoples, it was Sunday anyways, its common thing to find street full of soul walking around the street. Some soul probably seeking some leisure times or perhaps just places to run away from busy routine.

Joshua is one of them, he walking down the street just like any others peoples around there, drowning in sea of living human flesh. Today the sun shine brightly, it doesn't go well with the poor boy because sometimes he needs to cover his eyes from the bright light. His eyes squint because the intense burn, even his spectacles not help him at all, well his eyes already squint from the start anyways, but it's hard to see thing now, how poor kid.

But the sun means no harm, it just bright but the light, the light it is very warm.

The breeze of the wind can be feeling all through the street, despite the heavy crowded street the wind somehow maintain the nice temperature, just good for bunch of peoples enjoying the day.

Kids are laughing and running around on the streets, parent watching them from the distance, enjoying their times while still observed with their loved one.

Some teenager playing skateboard and some other stuff, some of them playing ball, and there is some painting, there is lot of color.

Peoples can see the elderly sit in the corner, sit in the loving silent, perhaps if you already that old, peace and the company from the loved one is all you need.

The though bring a big question to Joshua, will he ever growing old? Will he have a chance to meet the loved one? And will be able to experience the little bit of wilderness in this world?

Joshua decided to sit on the bench and join to watching the warm weather with all this stranger, they might not know one another but it's seem the atmosphere itself bring them as family, it was peace day.

Joshua still sit down and observed the happiness that radiating around him, even though all that smiles not directed to him, but he content with the feeling, he though this is enough for peoples like him. Just like any others moment, this times his poor soul able to forget his nightmare and just be calm for couple of minutes, he got no worries or sadness, all he can feel is the warm.

Joshua witness the poor teen fall from his skateboard, it was light fall but it must be hurt enough, his friend helping him to stand up and he and his friends just laugh at the incident, how carefree they could be, it must be nice to don't have worried anything.

When Joshua captive with what his witness, someone approaching him.

"Joshua, what are you doing here?" a masculine voices makes Joshua changed his attention to the owner instead.

"Chad?" Joshua can see chad stood beside the bench, with only his tank top and long pants, he wore a boots and a safety helmet. Chad whipping his own sweats with the small towel that hanging around his neck, now to think about it chad do looks very sweaty and seems tired, like he has done some heavy work. "Well, I don't have particular reason. But what are you doing here?"

Chad grinning widely showing patched of white teeth, he grab each of his towel side that hanging on his neck with his hands "My part times job is around here, but I'm on my break though"

Joshua looking deeply on chad and spoke "Must be hard eh?"

Chad proudly showing his biceps "It is nothing for me!"

Joshua just staring at chad silently and thinking how Chad totally typical male, where mostly male must be so proud with their muscle eh? But Joshua is far from typical; he got no muscle to show, he just cold soul living in fragile vessel.