Chapter Six

This morning started off much like yesterday, I was woken by a maid, got ready and shown to the dining room. The only thing different this morning is that no one paid any attention to me, everyone ignored me as I walked through to the buffet.

Me and the boys had breakfast then we all took a walk around the palace, to explore. The palace was beyond spectacular, the grounds were my favourite place to be. I would love to run in the woods surrounding the whole place, but I knew I could never do that. We almost got lost but luckily a butler came to collect us for brunch with the Seer. Which is where we are heading now.

We head back the way we came and stop at a small square in the middle of the gardens. The whole place was walled in by hedges, with a small doorway to enter through. I poke my head through and see the Seer sitting in a wooden rocking chair in the middle of the garden, a small table sat before her laden with a tea pot and treats with a bench seat across from her. She smiled over at me and waved me through, automatically Tom and Eric took a stance on each side of the doorway and bowed their heads. We may be friendly in front of the pack and each other but they will always show respect in front of others, which I am grateful for, I don't want to be seen as a weak Alpha and they know that.

Thrain and I took a seat on the bench seat while the Seer poured us a cup of tea. No one said anything for a few minutes, she handed us our teas and I took a sip, I'm not big on tea, more a coffee drinker but this tea was very tasty.

This garden was a very peaceful place, you couldn't hear much of the palace noise, I'm thinking I need something like this at home.

"How are you liking your stay dears?" The Seer asks

"Oh, it's lovely here. Sleeping in a bed again is great but I miss the pack dearly" I took another sip of tea as she looked at me like she is looking into my soul, which she most likely is to be honest.

"And a certain face more than most I'm sure" She smiled knowingly

I started panicking, no one can know about him. It's too dangerous, how does she know about him.

"Don't panic dear, he was always destined to be in your life. The Moon Goddess showed me last night. He will change your life drastically"

I smiled at her and shook my head a little.

"He already has"

"I will be honest, you will have a battle on your hands when you meet your mate. He can get very jealous"

"Oh please, how can he be jealous over him. I'm sorry, but we come as a package deal now. I love him too much and it's only been a month"

"I can see how much you love him, it's all over your face. Just be careful how you tell your mate, try not to leave it too late or it could be worse"

I nodded and looked down at my hands, I would never let anything happen to him. I would lay my life down for him.

The Seer waved her hand and grabbed a cookie off the tray, taking a bite.

"Onto why I asked you out here. Its nice and quiet out here and no prying ears or eyes, your boys out there will make sure of that. They are very loyal"

I smiled and nodded "They are"

"Anyway, I just realized I never actually introduced myself. My name is Alice, and I have been the royal families Seer for over five hundred years"

Doesnt really surprise me, Seers tend to live a lot longer as they have an extremely close relationship to The Moon Goddess. When they want to leave the earth, they will grow old and they will start looking for the new Seer. Seeing how old Alice is, she must be getting ready to go back to The Moon Goddess.