Chapter 20

Woo, here's a new chapter for you guys!

Vote and comment if you'd like :)

Pippa x

I woke up the next morning feeling empty, the bed felt too large and too cold. I rolled over to face the window and saw that the sky was just beginning to lighten, mist was flowing through the trees giving everything an ethereal look. I let out a soft groan, I didn't get much sleep at all but oddly I feel completely refreshed. Stretching my tired limbs out, I could feel a tightening in my groin and a sly smile took over at the memories of yesterday.

Love, you keep thinking about that and I'm going to have to come over there right now

Damien's voice was husky and deep like he had just woken up. The sound went straight to my core, and I moaned out loud. God, he is perfect, I can still see his perfectly toned abs, the happy trail of dark hair that leads right down to the real treasure.

My mark tingled and goosebumps covered my arms and legs. Tingles shot down from my mark and into my core, I couldn't help but let my hand slowly trail over my breasts, my breath came out harsher. My hand trailed lower and lower, my mind working overtime thinking about Damien's hands all over my body. Just as my hand reached my inner thigh, a loud, deep growl interrupted my wandering. My head snapped over to the door and I saw Damien standing there in just a pair of gray sweatpants. His body glistened with sweat and his chest was heaving with the deep breaths he is taking.

"Your in trouble now Alyssa" His eyes were flickering between black and his normal blue and green. He stalked towards me and his eyes roved over my body, taking in where my hands still lay.

"Why am I in trouble Damien?" I gave him a cheeky smile and my hands moved to my slit.

Damien didn't waste any time, he leaned over my, putting his hands over mine and moving mine to rest above my head. His hands replaced where mine were and they expertly moved into position, his fingers rubbed my clit and I was overcome by complete pleasure. I moaned his name loudly, his lips covered mine and swallowed my cry. My hands moved from beside my head and roamed over his naked torso, his skin was warm to the touch. I moved my hands up to my mark on his neck and lightly skimmed my fingers over it, his answering groan gave me immense pleasure. Lifting my head I moved towards the mark, I let my lips settle on it and a shudder went through his body.

*************

The rest of the morning was spent exploring each others bodies and talking about what we wanted in life.

"I'm sorry, how many kids do you want?" I sat up next to him, making his hand fall from my side

Damien chuckled and pulled me back down " I want as many as your willing to give me, but no less than 4"

"You do realize that I am the one who is going to be pushing these kids out right?"

Damien chuckled and pulled me closer, my body melted against his and I sighed in contentment. Damien's hand trailed lazy patterns along my spine and I hummed. My limbs felt like jelly and my brain is mush, the only thing I can think of is Damien.

"We should get up and run our packs my love"

"I don't wanna" I pouted up at him.

Damien laughed and caught my bottom lip in between his fingers "Neither do I. But they will be wondering what has happened to us"

I nodded in agreement as I mulled over his words. I know Thrain is more than capable of running the pack in my absence but I suppose we really should go and make an appearance. I snuggled deeper into his arms and kissed his chest.