Chapter 5

Vic's POV

"Well, well, well.. it looks like viccypoo got himself a man.."

I turn to my right to see Kellin blushing from Tony's comment.

"Anyway, everyone this is Kellin." I announce.

Everyone in the room says 'hi' except Mike who is smirking. oh great what is he up to.

"Who are all of these people?" Kellin whispers in my ear.

"The blonde girl is Jenna. The dark haired girl is Tay. Personally I think they are in a relationship, but they deny it. The guy with the American flag skinny jeans is Alex, and the guy next to him is his pet skunk a.k.a jack. the guy making out with my brother is Tony, and then we have the ginger princess, Alan with his prince, Austin."

"I hope I'll remember all of that."

----time warp to 3 hours later----

"Hey guys let's play truth or dare!" Jenna basically yells loud enough to make us all go deaf.

All of us get in a big circle, and of course Mike wants to go first.

"Viccypoo truth or dare?" Mike smirks, but he doesn't know that my usual dare is turning to a usual truth with him.

"Truth"

"Damnit Vic. oh well uhh... OOH I GOT IT. Would you go into a room right now and fuck Kellin until your dick breaks?"

Jesus Christ Mike. I can feel my face blushing really badly. Of course I would.

Everyone laughs. Holy shit I said that outloud. oh well what's done has been done, but I look over at Kellin and see him with a shy smile on his face and crimson red tinted cheeks. he looks so adorable.

"Ok moving on. Jenna truth or dare?"

If she picks either one of them she is screwed -insert evil laugh-.

"Dare."

Yes.

"Ok I dare you to go into any room and do whatever you want to, to Tay for 10 minutes."

Holy shit they both are blushing.

"Ok"

Jenna grabs Tay's hands and make their way up the stairs into Tony's room. I swear this is going to be great.