Chapter 8

Kellin's P.O.V

oh god.

I knew he would ask that question. Everybody asked that question. At school and at other foster homes. I would usually brush it off or say idk, but with Vic I feel as if I should be completely honest.

What if he thinks I'm weird?

What if he makes fun of me?

No he wouldn't dare do that, he is too caring.

I tell Vic the whole story as a flashback comes back to mind.

I was in my room minding my own buissness when iheard a loud bang and my mother crying for someone to stop. I cracked my door open to see what was happening. I saw a pool of blood and above that was where my father lays. dead. My mother was on the floor hugging her knees to her chest rocking back and forth in the corner of the living room.

"NO PLEASE!" she was begging the strange intruder.

A masked man came into the room with a pistol, and he bent over to my moms face.

"where is it?" he asked sternly. I didn't know what he was searching for, but it probably had something to do with value. money maybe? My mom looked my way, I really wish she hadn't because the strange man was walking my way. I ran quickly, but quietly to my closet and hid behind my pile of clothes. He walked in searching throug my things, making a mess, and fnally leaving. I made sure he wasn't anywhere near me, and I went to find a phone to call 9-1-1. I finally found my mom's cellphone in the bathroom across the hall from my room ,and had the number ready to be called when everything went black.

"I still don't know what knocked me out when it happened, but I guess they 'spared' my life or something. All I know is that I woke up in a hospital bed with nobody to visit me except my 'new parents' and a headache." I told him with tears streaming down my face.

"Oh I'm so sorry" I hear someone say behind me.

I turn around and see everyone. mike, tony, tay, jenna, jack, alex, Austin, and Alan. everyone comes closer to me and forms a big group hug. while everyone is enjoying the hug Vic gives me a peck on the lips and whispers in my ear (A/N start a mother fucking riot but you love it and you can't even deny it) "I'll always be here for you." and the tears come rushing out.