Saturday, December 2, 2017 (aka The day I woke up and thought Piano Man)

So, I went to bed at like 2:30 this morning, while waiting for my parents to get back from visiting our friends, and our soon to be baby puppy, Beau Severus, who we will be able to take home in around the first week of January. As much as Great Danes get on my nerves, I can't wait. Anyway, while waiting for my parents to get home, I finished season two of Supernatural, and then I got out, and put on Smosh, The Movie, because why not, and while that was playing, my 3 year old sister, Hermione, came and laid down next to me on the couch, and fell back asleep almost instantly. When Smosh was over, I got into Glee, and was just about to play it, when my mom came into the family room through her bedroom door (having gone into her room through the master retreat), and started looking for the kids that I had sent to bed 2 hours previous.

   I told her where they were, and she nodded and went back to her room. I pressed play, and about halfway through the episode, my dad came inside from going out to smoke, and did the same thing my mom did. I told him where and he replied with "Mkay" then went into his room. I paused the episode to go to the bathroom, and when I came back I played it, and fell asleep five minutes later. Then I woke up at 8:56. I know this, because that was when I turned on my phone, saw the time and thought, "It's nine o'clock? That's too early for a Saturday." then I thought "It's nine o'clock on a Saturday, the usual crowd shuffling in" and instantly regretted it because now it is stuck in my head, and probably will be for the rest of the day, since it's an annoyingly catchy song, (if you don't know the song, then sad life for you [not cursing you to have one, I'm just saying you do, and not in a mean way]; the song is called Piano Man, for those who didn't know).

   After that, I yelled at the kids to stop fighting, and then told them to go into another room so I could try to go back to sleep. But that wasn't going to happen, because about three minutes later, when I was almost asleep again, my dad came out and said we needed to get up and feed the animals, then feed ourselves. So I got up, put on my boots, and went outside and over to the dog cage, because PJ was already in the process of feeding the pig. I fed the small blonde dog in the actual cage, then PJ got into the pen again to feed the brown and brindle dogs. (blonde - Narcissa, brown - Frankie, brindle - Bristol). When we finished with the dogs, we came in and I got in the shower. When I was done, I got dressed, and dried my hair a little bit. Then I styled it into this:

   When I was done, I went into the family room, so I could work on my story a little bit, but then my mom came in and said that we needed to practice the songs we're singing in the stake choir; What Child Is This, It Came Upon A Midnight Clear, A...

   When I was done, I went into the family room, so I could work on my story a little bit, but then my mom came in and said that we needed to practice the songs we're singing in the stake choir; What Child Is This, It Came Upon A Midnight Clear, Away In A Manger, Gesù  Bambino, and The House Of The Lord, in that order. After we practiced, I came back into the family room, and started to work on this. I wrote up to "Then I styled it" before she came back out and said we need to practice one more time before my aunt came to pick her up to go visit Baby Prescott in the hospital again. We practiced all the songs again, and then she gave me advice for something I didn't even realize I was doing, sliding into the next note instead of singing the notes as they came (whoops). When we were done, I came and wrote up until here, the picture above, I had to put on via phone.

   Well that's my day so far, I will update this later.| (<----finished @ 12:32pm) (started at 7:27pm---->)| Alright, so after I got out of this, I asked my mom for permission to download steam, and after she put in the password so I could download it, it started downloading. I then started Marco Polo-ing with my best friend Madison. We did that for about two hours, then we got off. I got back on the computer and started downloading Brawlhalla, which took about 30 minutes. When it was finished, I restarted the computer, because it was being slow. When it was started up, I got into the game, and played for about a half hour, then I got off. When I got off, I had to reopen all the tabs I had open, because when I restarted the computer, it closed all of the tabs, and I couldn't restore the previous session.

   After I opened them all back up, I got into Wattpad, and continued to write. While writing, my youngest siblings watched an episode of Glitter Force Doki Doki (*gags*). Then, after that, Boss Baby got put on, which is why it took me 2 hours to finish this, because I got a little bit distracted by the movie. And that has been my day, so goodnight, morning, afternoon, or evening to whoever is reading this, whenever they read it.

-Azure