Chapter 8

Amaya

2 Weeks later.

"Yes ma. He's fine and healthy surprisingly... No she hasn't came around yet... Well we don't really have a place for him to sleep so he has been sleeping in Ava bed... Ma I mean I get up everynight with Jaiden ... I sleep when the kids get here. Alizea watch him so I can sleep... Well it smell like he needs a diaper change so I'll call you later... Yeah love you too" I woke up to Ahmaud having this conversation with his mother.

"Lil man. We gone get you all cleaned up." I got out the bed walking in Alizea room. I have been home for a week. I left the hospital three days after Jaiden was born and was smothered for four days days before I made everyone leave two days ago. They just wanted to be all around me, forcing the baby on me and I didn't like that so I made them leave.

"Scoot over son" I whispered.

"No ma. It's Monae turn." he mumbled. I sighed and walked in Ajarie room.

"Scoot over Monae" I said pushing her.

"Maaa!" she said scooting over.

"Sorry. Zea kicked me out." I laid down next to her.

"See mom. Its 4 in the morning and I am wide awake now"

"Well ya dad and brother woke me up so I'm waking everyone up in the process."

"So, when is the divorce happening?"

"Well, it's complicated according to the lawyers, soo I think i am leaning towards separation"

"Complicated?"

"Yes. Like with money and you kiddos and this house."

"Oh yeah. We grew up in this house, I would wanna stay here."

"What if your dad bought the house next door."

"First of all, Next door is far. We would have to get a golf cart. Secondly, Its not our house with the trampoline and theatre and two living rooms and our office and whatnot"

"Okay, I hear you now take ya behind to sleep you got school in the morning" she laid her head back down and closed her eyes. I really hope I am making the best decision for not only me but my kids.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^**

"Okay Ava Marie" I decided to get her ready before I got the twins ready because she is quicker. I put her on a pink polo shirt and jeans with her forces. I sat in my rocking chair that was in her room to do her hair. Her hair is super soft and curly and thick. I hate doing it, but it soothes her for some odd reason.

"Oh mother" Alizea said walking into the room carrying Jaiden. I just looked at him without saying a word. "Dad cooking breakfast and he too small for Ava walker anddddd I need to get dressed."

"Im doing Ava hair and I gotta get the twins ready"

"Ma. He need his mommy" I shook my head and continued to put Ava hair in small ponytails. I just ignored him and he eventually walked away.

"Okay little one lets go get your brother and sister ready" i said putting a bow on her hair to finish.

"Ea!" I'm so ready for her to form words. It's ridic.

"Yes baby. You gone eat" I stood up with her in my arms. I walked to the twins room. Armon was up sitting on his bed with a orange polo shirt with khakis and sperrys with the cutest suspenders on. Armonie sat on the floor playing with her dolls in her cute outfit.

 Armonie sat on the floor playing with her dolls in her cute outfit