Stay Away

W: Will
R: Ryan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
R: Stay away from her

W: Whats your problem?

R: you

W: I am not going to stay away from her, she is my next conquest

R: ur an asshole u know that right?

W: Some birdy told be that Mr. Badboy likes Allison, u know thats not allowed!

R: Birdies lie u know?

W: sure, stay away from my path. Is the bet still on?

R: Hell Yeah

W: Good, get ready to lose

R: Why? Is it opposite day

W: you think ur so tough dont u?

R: No, im just better than a weakling like u

W: Lets settle this

R: right now

W: Meet me tonight, the park, 9:00

R: see you there
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Allison's POV}

The light reflected through the blinds as my eyes fluttered open to see my grey room. Another day, at least its Saturday! The smell of pancakes hit my nose when I sat up on my bed.

Thats my cue! I quickly got out of bed putting on my fluffy bunny socks to keep my feet warm in the winter. It actually wasn't for that purpose.

I smirked at myself and started running down the stairs and jumped on to the hard wood floor. I glided down the sleek floor like freakin' ninja! Thats right, now thats the secret why people wear fluffy socks.

I entered my mid sized living room, my dad was on the couch with the local news channel on, typical. But what wasnt so typical was the new headline.

"Body found at Park located south of Cataway  Street, the body seems to be of a 18 year old boy. Identity is still not confirmed but the victim has been killed by a car which had the license of someone attending St. Teresa High school. More information may not be disclosed.

The possibility of it being him! What if it was? What will happen? I eyes dropped down and I slowly felt myself losing concision.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First of all I'm so sorry for the late update!!!! I have been so busy lately and have a lot going on! But here it is, usually I dont have that mini chapter thing but.... I hope you like it!
OMG guys! So before I logged out of wattpad, I had like 200 reads and now I have like 500!!!! Yay!!!

Please Vote, Comment and Share!

I love every single one of you!