Prom

{Allison's POV}

"You look beautiful sweetie! Have fun!" My parents waved good bye to me as I headed towards Will's car.

I was wearing a long blue dress with ruffles at the edge, with light make up and curled hair.

"I know it was last minute and all but here is your bracelet, you know how guys usually give girls bracelets," Will had convinced me to go to prom with him

"I know it was last minute and all but here is your bracelet, you know how guys usually give girls bracelets," Will had convinced me to go to prom with him. He put a beautiful bracelet of rose flowers.

"Aww thank you Will!" I said and kissed him on the cheek.

He blushed, Oh my god! The player, Will Scott blushed when I kissed him on the cheek! This definitely something I am going to tease him about!

I got into the car and we drove of to St. Teresa Highschool to dance the night away.

When we reached there, I realised I didn't go to the bathroom before I left.

"Will, I am going to go to the bathroom. I will meet you at the dance room! Save a spot for in the line," I said and left to the bathroom.

I was going through a dark hallway and suddenly I felt someone pull my hand into a corner.

"Shh... babygurl, it is just me," A whisper met my ears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Early Update!

I have news! There are only 5-8 chapters left of this book!

I can't wait to finish, I am so happy yet sad!😁😢

Predictions? Theories?

Vote
Comment
Share