Revealed

{Allison's POV}

"I joined the gang or as others say "took over" after the death of my father.. I had no choice, it was either going to be them forcing me to join or me willingly giving myself in. As the leader of the gang I have to remain strong and remain a status. If you don't know already, Will also is a gang leader. We both were strictly enemies but now we have to bond together to keep you safe. A new gang has entered town, they are strong. The leader of the gang. They know you are our weakness, they are coming after you..." Ryan explained everything to me.

This was a lot for me to take in.

"Who is the gang leader,"I said in a shivered voice.

"I don't know, maybe knowing less will save you... If I tell you your life will be in danger!" He exclaimed.

Ryan was right, knowing less means more. I shook my head in consent.

"I promise to protect you... but for that you need to stay away from me. Atleast at school, but I promise Babygirl. Nothing will happen to you," He looked at me with kind eyes.

He leaned down to me and kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you!" I whispered

"I love you too Ally Bear!" I couldn't help but sigh in content.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
No cliffhanger! But I will leave you with this...

"Will you go to prom with me.."

Any Guesses

*serious time*

I am getting eye surgery so I am not really allowed on my phone (which I am on right now). So I will try to update tomorrow or the next day!

Love you all!

PS. #64 in shortstory!!

20 votes till next chapter!!