Gun shots

{Allison's POV}

I looked up in fear to see Jake. He was staring at me, I shifted in his arms trying to push him away but it did not work.

He pointed a gun straight to my head, "I am not scared to pull the trigger!" He warned me.

I shiver of pure fear ran down my back, "Please, let me go!"

He just shook his head and laughed, "Now don't say a word, I am gonna take you somewhere..."

I just shook my head in silence, he held my hands behind my back, "Keep Walking, to the car," Jake whispered.

I walked to the front parking lot where he usually parked his car. The area was clear, everyone was at the dance. I squinted when I saw a small figure, possibly of a teenage boy in my grade.

"Is something going on?" The figure said, it was Andrew, a quiet kid in my language arts class.

"None of you business," Jake replied.

"Allison is that you?" I kept my mouth shut, I didn't want him to get hurt because of me.

Then I heard a gun shot, I looked up to see Andrew on the ground. How could he do this?

"I can even kill for you baby," Jake whispered in my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am just gonna straight up ask you guys, Ryan or Will, who do you like more?

I am so sad this book is ending but I am also very excited! AHHH! Can't wait!

Vote

Comment

Share