U Jelly???

R: Ryan
A: Allison
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
R:

R: RyanA: Allison~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~R:

U jealous!

A: Why are u sending me a pic of myself, why did u take a pic of me in the first place?

R: Reasons may not be said out loud, the message may not have been meant for u...

A: fine😤

R: Dont be angry, reasons are just personal

A: im not

R: sure, We are going to go out to eat tonight. Be ready at 7:30pm

A: Okay

~~~~~~~9:00pm~~~~~~~
R: Sorry about Riley, i didn't know she would be here!

A: its fine...

R: are u mad she ruined our first date by flirting with me?

A:no... why dont we talk instead of text since im literally by you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Allison's POV}

I looked down at my lap as I though about the waitress back at the restaurant. I wish I looked that pretty. She is Ryan's ex, ofcourse she is drop dead gorgeous. I scoffed to myself, thats never gonna happen to me.

"What are you thinking about?" Ryan asked me.

I answered before thinking, "About how ugly I am..."

Woops!!!

Exactly when I finished that sentence, Ryan pulled into the hotel driveway.

I got out of the car and started walking towards the lobby and soon got in to the elevator. Ryan did not say anything but just followed behind.

No one was in the elevator except us.

"You are beautiful Allison!" Ryan took a step towards me.

"Stop lying!" I took a step back and quickly realized how small the elevator is.

"Allison Daniels, you are the prettiest girl in the world, I have ever seen. Not only are you beautiful from the inside but also the outside," Ryan lifted his finger and tucked back a loose strand of my hair. His thumb stayed on the side of my face.

I looked up from the ground to meet his dark eyes.

Before I knew what was happening, his lips were on mine!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys liked that chapter!!!

15 votes till the next chapter!

Vote, comment and Share!!!