Chapter 6~Hate marriage

Fanaa's POV.

Ahmed and I got really close. Like literally best friends. I mean no one can replace my Naina but the chemistry we have is killer.

We worked super hard on our project and got 98%.

My parents were more than happy and really impressed. When they asked me how, I just said that I actually worked hard. And I really did. I wasn't eager to even put even just a little bit of effort as I never did.

But somehow Ahmed made me change my mind. It was worth it. I don't know how to thank him for his help. I seriously don't believe what people say about him anymore. I'm ashamed I even did in the first place.

He's not a player, he's not rude and he's mostly not a bad person. In fact he's really smart and really nice to me.

Because of him I wake up early everyday, eat healthy and even get good grades. Almost, I mean maths are not that easy but he made me believe I'll get there as well.

I won't lie, I was almost convinced he probably had an ulterior motive. But, this one time he saw me really angry because of some stupid white basic girl body shaming me and making fun of my hijab.

He showed up right on time and helped but that girl back to her place which I'm very grateful for. Because, I really needed support.

To be honest, I'm always around him. If I'm not near then he is.

Naina is jealous of me always being with him. She recently warned me that she can't be able to keep lying to Salman about Ahmed.

He always asks about me and Naina tries to save me and lie for me.

He still doesn't know about anything but I guess I'll have to tell him sooner or later because I want them to get to know Ahmed the way that I did.

***

Ahmed's POV.

I never thought I'll get so attached to her.

I mean last time I had a girlfriend was like two months ago.

These past few months have been going on crazy with her. I made sure I always had a place near her or around her. I never missed a chance.

At first, we were not really getting along well but now we are really good friends. And it's insane to say this because I never thought I'll ever be able to say it but she brings me so much happiness.

The way she laughs, the way she talks, the way she makes jokes, the way she walks...everything about her is so attractive to me.

I just want her by my side forever.

I never thought that I'll be able to be myself again after my horrible past but she changed me this fast. When she's near, I forget about the pain of my loss.

Even though I was a player before, I didn't go out with girls because I liked them but more because I wanted it to have fun.

I dated a few girls and then I completely stopped because I was just sinning non stop and it wasn't bringing me any fun. It was not helping me forget the pain anymore. I was only feeling even more guilty.

In Fanaa's eyes I'm a good innocent guy who prays five times a day and takes care of his family. She knows nothing yet.

All of this is left behind a long time ago. I don't plan on ever telling her though.