Chapter 30~Jaan

Fanaa's POV.

Tonight, I was tired.

Because I kept over thinking and now I have a headache.

I prepared diner and then I went into the living room to watch some dramas.

I'm a big fan of Asian dramas so I picked up one of my favorite on Netflix called 'Meteor Garden'. I began watching it after closing the lights.

I also made popcorn to fully enjoy myself.

Ahmed was gone for the past two day. Eventually, I got used to him leaving randomly.

I try not to care which is hard because I'm always wondering if he's okay. I wonder if he eats his three meals and if he takes care of himself.

Also, it's funny because I know I can escape this place but my heart is stopping me from doing so.

I was focused on the tv while eating my popcorns when I suddenly felt someone's presence beside me. I knew it was him when he grabbed my hand.

"Hi cupcake" he smiled at me.

I snatched my hand away from him not responding.

Then, I felt a kiss on my cheek. My heart skipped a beat as I looked at him.

I was about to push him away when he grabbed my arms to stop me from doing it. I was trying to pull away but he wouldn't let me.

"Leave me" I said.

"hey come on, why are you always mad at me for no reason?" He asked me.

"Shut up and leave me" I said.

"You know what's going to happen if you tell me to shut up again right?" He asked winking.

I know it pretty well. He finally left my arms as I moved away from him and kept watching my drama pretending he was not here.

Surprisingly, he didn't say anything and just kept sitting there in silence with me.

The drama kept getting interesting but my eyes were beginning to get tired.

***

Ahmed's POV.

I stopped teasing her because she seemed tired and I was also really tired but never of my jaan.

While she was watching tv, I was just admiring her.

I hate leaving for work and then overworking to a point where I even forget to go home.

I know it sounds crazy but before bringing her here I would barely ever be home.

Now that Fanaa is here, I feel like coming everyday just to see her. Because home is where she is for me.

I saw her eyes slowly closing as she was falling asleep and approached myself to her.

Soon, she fell asleep letting her head fall on my shoulder.

I know she is mad that I don't stay with her even after every thing I made her go through but what can I do?

To be honest, while I was working I thought about leaving the mafia.

It's not the first time that I thought about but now that I have her, I can only think about quitting.

I picked her up bridal style and brought her up to our room.

Will I have to face something if I leave? How hard could it be to leave? Is it even possible for me?

I placed her on the bed and then laid beside her.