Chapter 41~Behind The Picture

Fanaa's POV.

I took a deep breath and walked towards the living room where they were.

Amal followed me and and we both sat on the couch.

"where were you? And why is he here?" Ahmed asks.

I somehow wasn't able to say anything.

I think my anger was stopping me from saying something I'll regret.

"my tires burst and she was the only one available to help me"

"I see.." Ahmed says.

"you're feeling bettoaa~" I couldn't stop my yawn.

God I'm exhausted.

"I'm sorry" I let out a small laugh before reasking my question properly.

"you feel better? Did you sleep well?" I ask Salma.

"yes I do.. Thank you Fanaa you really were a good support last night"

"no problem!" I said.

I'm glad she feels better and that I was of good help.

I could see Ahmed's eyes just  watching me the whole time not even looking away making me a bit nervous on the inside.

But why should I even feel nervous?

I shift my eyes beside me and Amal was scrolling through his insta when I stopped him at a picture.

Is that Naina and... Rahman!

In the picture we could see Naina's hand and rahman hand and they both had a ring on their finger.

No way....

DID HE PROPOSED TO HER?!!!

"OH MY GOD!" I couldn't let my excitement in.

"what?" Amal asks confused.

"don't see you dummy Rahman proposed to Naina!" I said getting up and giggling like a little girl.

"no way!" goes Amal.

"yes way you mean!! "

I turned to Ahmed who also got up when I did and run into his arms hugging him.

"he finally proposed to her!!" I said happily.

He hugged me back tightly wrapping his hands around me.

And that's when I realized I was hugging him when I'm supposed to be "mad" at him and suddenly let go of him.

"I'm so happy! I'll go call her!" I said walking upstairs in our room.

I immediately called Naina once in the room.

"hellooo!!! OH MY GOD how dare you not tell me!!!?? I'm so happy!!!!" I said not being able to control my happiness.

"I know it just happened so fast but I also can't believe this!" she replied back.

"I'm so happy for you meri Jaan!"

"are you going to come and congratulate us? I really want to see you!"

Of course!

But.. I can't.

We already have guests at home and Ahmed needs to take care of Salma.

And on a serious note I think she needs him right now.

"not today some stuff been going and I have to take care of it but I'll let you know when I'll come okay?"

"what?! What happened?" she asks concerned.