Chapter 20~Game over

Ahmed's POV.

I was impatiently waiting for two days. Fanaa might send me a message.

Fanaa might call me. Fanaa might answer me. That's all I had in my mind.

I know I might've been a little to harsh the other day but I had to let her dumb heart know that it's only her that I love.

I know that she loves me. She doesn't even have to say it, I can clearly see it. I can feel it.

It makes me the happiest to know that she likes me too. But I just...I would love to hear her confess.

Just to hear those three words would be... unbelievably amazing.

I was chilling on my sofa eating chips and watching tv when I suddenly received a call.

I immediately looked at the ID and saw Naina.

Why is she calling me?

I hope she won't threat me to leave Fanaa or whatsoever cause that will never happen.

"Hey" I said casually.

"Ahmed... I don't know how to tell you this..." she sounded upset.

My mind already got alerted.

"What's wrong?" I asked seriously.

"I didn't want to tell you this but...please come to the hospital as soon as possible" she said.

"Why? What happened?" Who's hurt?

"Just come and you'll see" she said before hanging up.

I quickly got ready and got out of the house with my car keys. I got into my car and drove as fast possible.

I arrived at the hospital's parking lot when I received a notification on my phone.

I checked and saw a message from Mustafa.

- after seeing her at the hospital, come to me. We need to talk asap.

Visiting her??

I'm dying right now to know who's hurt.

I ran inside the hospital my heart beating like crazy. I showed up where Naina told me to. When I arrived near the room I saw Fanaa's family and Naina.

I saw everyone but Fanaa. They looked worried.

I took a look throughout the glass door and saw Fanaa lying on the hospital bed.

My heart fell. My fists clenched. I couldn't believe my eyes anymore.

***

Fanaa's POV.

I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. I tried to remember what happened to me. I couldn't remember anything.

I just remembered that I was on my way to my job and then everything went black.

I tried to move but my body felt too tired. I tried to open my eyes again and finally succeeded.

I looked around and saw myself... in a hospital bed?

What happened to me?

I sat correctly on the bed with the strength left in me and suddenly my head started to hurt extremely.

I gasped in pain while placing my hand on my head. I had a needle through my skin on my hand injecting something in me.

In a split of second, people barged into the room and on me. My family.

"Fanaa! You're okay?" they were bombarding me with questions.

"Yes but what happened to me?" I asked.