Chapter 5: Bonds

A/n: Thank you for over 2.5K views! Enjoy.

(Ela POV):

It was the morning after our failed rescue attempt. I woke up and walked into the main room. Around the table was Thermite and Smoke.

Thermite:"You're up. Could you two find where  Phoenix and Eliza are?"

He directed this question towards Smoke and I. We nodded and went to look for the two.

"Do you know where Kyle is?"

I didn't use (Y/n)'s real name because he didn't want to reveal it yet. Smoke chuckled.

Smoke:"I have a feeling that I know."

I raised an eyebrow at his cryptic answer. He led me to a room and gently pushed opened the door. I stuck my head in and peered into the room. A smile formed on my face. Ash and IQ were leaning and hugging onto (Y/n) while sleeping. I had to suppress a squeal. Then I saw (Y/n)'s head look over to us.

(Y/n):"Help me."

He whispered. I giggled a little.

Smoke:"You're on your own, greenie."

Smoke stated before he walked away. Then (Y/n) turned to me. I shook my head.

"Good luck, (Y/n)."

I told him and left as well. I smiled widely as I walked back to the main room.

'You're in for a rude awakening, (Y/n). However, it may be a nice one too.'

I thought to myself happily.

(Y/n) POV:

I sighed in annoyance. Both of my former teammates left me for dead. I'd rather deal with 50 suicide bombers than be in this situation. I spent all night keeping these ladies upright and to not fall. However, they did embrace me most of the time. While they slept, the two did say some peculiar things.

Flashback...

IQ:"Chibi (Y/n) looks so cute....I want one..."

I raised an eyebrow. Then Ash spoke.

Ash:"Phoenix and Ash...so perfect..."

'Okay...'

IQ:"Tactically insert me..."

Ash:"Breach me harder..."

I grew even more confused.

Flashback end...

Suddenly, IQ began to shift awake. A little yawn escaped from her, and she smacked her lips.

IQ:"That was a good rest."

She blinked sleepily. Then IQ began patting me.

IQ:"Wait a minute, where did I-"

IQ cut off when she looked at me. A blush began to form on her face.

"Morning."

I greeted her. She continued to stare at me. Then she shook her head and replied.

IQ:"Oh. Uh? G-Good morning."

We continued to stare at each other. I broke the silence.

"Could you please let go of me?"