Short: A Little Bit of Rehab

A/n: Here's a thirst quencher. I know all of you are addicted to my story like Bandit is addicted to drugs. So here's to prevent withdrawal in the meantime, while I write the next chapter.

P.S.: Do you all read the shorts? They seem to only get half the views of regular chapters.

(Third Person POV):

In a random room at the Team Rainbow base, sat a group of people. They all sat in cold, metal, fold-able chairs. The chairs were all set up in a circle. On the room's door, it labeled "Rehab Group Session" even though the actual room was the janitor's closet. In the room was Doc, Dokkaebi, Zofia, Echo, Hibana, Vigil, Lesion, Blackbeard, Smoke, Thermite, Jager, Bandit, Fuze, and (Y/n). They all sat in a circle with a single lamp hanging from the ceiling in the middle. Doc wrote several notes on his clipboard before looking at the rest of the operators.

Doc:"Welcome everyone. I am very glad that you all have come for group therapy."

No one responded and just shifted in their seat uncomfortably. Dokkaebi and Echo were tapping furiously on their tablets. Zofia scowled. Hibana was sipping on some hot tea. Lesion zipped and unzipped his cargo short's pockets. Vigil and (Y/n) remained silent. Blackbeard was smoking a cigar. Smoke was enjoying the second-hand smoke. Thermite was tossing a grenade around in the air. Jager shivered. Bandit played with his AAA batteries. Fuze looked lost.

Fuze:"I thought this was a drinking party."

Doc:"No, Shuhrat. This is a therapy session. Please do stay, we have much to discuss about your condition."

Fuze:"My condition?"

Doc nodded and then looked at everyone.

Doc:"Yes. In fact, everyone's condition. Please. Let's start from the left. Introduce yourselves and state your problem."

He gestured for Dokkaebi to start first. She fumbled to put her tablet away before pressing her glasses.

Dokkaebi:"Umm. Hi? My name is Grace. AKA: Dokkaebi. My addiction is uploading stuff to people's devices without their permission."

Doc clicked his pen.

Doc:"What kind of stuff?"

Dokkaebi looked nervous.

Dokkaebi:"You know...music, videos, games, and......porn."

Some operators began to whisper to each other. Doc hushed them and gestured to the next person. Zofia.

Zofia:"My name is Zofia. My addiction is something I'm proud of. The Revolver Ocelot's pose."

Several people groaned. Zofia glared at them.

Echo:"I'm Masaru. AKA: Echo. I like to concuss people with my drone."

The operators glared with upset look on their faces.

Vigil:"Chul or Vigil. I like masks."

Lesion:"Umm. Liu or Lesion. Toothpicks and cargo shorts."

Blackbeard:"Craig. AKA: Blackbeard. I'm addicted to saran wrap shields."

They gave him odd looks.

Smoke:"James. AKA: Smoke. I like to ask people what's in my canister and then threaten their lives."

Thermite:"I'm Jordan or Thermite. I'm obsessed with blowing things up."

Next was Jager. He was shivering from trauma.

Doc:"Would you please share?"

Jager looked at the others sadly.

Jager:"J-Jager or Marius. I-I-"