Q&A

To help you understand: Fan is you the people asking the character questions. This is like an interview with them.

Fan: Tyler, why do you like kill people? Don't say it's just fun.

Tyler: We've talked about this before, I like money. And yeah. But if you really want to know. I feel like I have the right to kill the people making this world horrible. After I killed the people who killed my parents, I felt like I could do it some more. And so I did.

Fan: Avery, how do you feel about Tyler killing people? When you first found out.

Avery: I was scared, yeah, anyone would be. I thought he could kill me but he didn't. Sure, after I had to think about it all. At first, I thought I should turn him in but then I thought I could give him a chance and I did.

Fan: Tyler, how do you feel about Avery seeing you kill people?

Tyler: At first, I thought it would be the worst thing in the world. Even worse, she saw me kill that one guy. I knew that I was going to have two choices. Kill her or have her join me. I think I made the right choice.

Fan: Avery, do you feel like you are lying to your dad about not telling him about Tyler?

Avery: I don't think I'm lying to him. I'm just not telling him what I know. It's not like he would think I'm doing it or know that person who is. So why would he ask?

Fan: Tyler, is this going to be your only job?

Tyler: No? Maybe, I don't know yet. This list has been fun but it's losing it. But it is doing something I love and I'm killing the bad guy.

Fan: That's not completely what we wanted. Tyler, we went will you have any other jobs that don't have to do with killing.

Tyler: Oh, yeah. So far this has been working but I'm pretty much going to have another job. It would look better than just getting money from nowhere.

Fan: One last question, for both of you, what are your morals? This seems very important when it comes to killing. What keeps you from being the bad guy?

Tyler: Loyalty is a big one. Trust is an absolute. But I think the biggest one is family. I started killing to avenge them and I would do it again.

Avery: Honesty is a huge one. Also courage. I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't have the courage too and neither would Tyler.

Tyler: I have one more thing. I don't do anything with kids. Kids are way to young to know what they are doing.

Author: Thank you, Tyler, Avery, for being here to answer questions.

I hoped you liked. I asked about it a few chapters back and some said they wanted it. Did I miss any questions? I know, I'm publishing early but I did miss a week a few weeks back so her you go.