Day 31

"It is a horrible thing. 20 people now dead. The newest to add, Quinn Jones. While in the hospital, the Rapunzel killer strangled him.

"For those who don't know, this killer has a mark, Rapunzel, he or she craves the name into each of it's kills. The police's investigation hasn't got any answers. They continue to investigate with no breakthrough."

"Thank you, Ashley. Now to the weather with Brandon," Newt Michael said, smiling at the camera.

I watched the news with Quinn about his own death.

"So what now?" Quinn asked when it ends.

I smirked. "I'm going to get my money."

"Then?"

"Get the hell out of there." I took out my gun, cleaning it.

"Why? What are you planning, Tyler?"

I laughed to myself. "I have a small plan." My phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hey, Ty. How are you?" Avery asked.

"I'm good. You free tonight?" I was going to need her for this to work.

"I can get there. Where are we going to meet?"

"I'll text you the address." I was about to hang up.

"Ty, wait. I love you."

"Love you too." I hung up and sent her the address.

"So how am I fitting into this plan of yours?" Quinn looked impatient.

"So far, I have met this guy to get my money at the park across the street from the school. I told him to meet me somewhere else today from the last bit. He agreed."

"I still don't see where I fit in?"

"You are going to get me there and be the escape car."

"What are we gonna get away from?"

"That's for me to know and you to dot dot dot."

"What are we going to do till then?"
"Have fun." I shrugged.

"You are literally useless."

A few hours later I was ready. I had to go in with a good mindset. We waited two blocks away.

"So, what're the plans?"

"We have to wait for Avery." I looked down at my phone. Why is it taking her so long?

"Why? Aren't you just going to get the money and leave?"

"Maybe?"

"What do you mean? You don't have a plan?"

"Yeah, I have a plan. More than one."
"So pick one and get it done. I can't be here too long." I got a text.

A: Something happened

T: With?

A: The police

"Fuck. Fuck." I muttered getting out of the car.

Quinn jumped out. "Where are you going? I'll drive you up, dude."

"I'm fucked. You're fucked. Everyone's fucked." I yelled, losing it. There goes me being in the right mindset. I wanted to kill something, now.

"Tyler, what's going on?" Quinn's voice wavered. I did not need him right now.

I took out my keys and tossed them to him. "Go back to my house and pick so my stuff. Enough for a few nights." I continued walking to the park.