Chapter Two

I open the doors to the office and walk to a black, 'L' shaped desk, to which I assume is the secretary's desk.  

"Hello, dear, do you need anything?" said a lady with dark purple hair and black framed glasses, with a fake smile on her face. Fun Fact: anyone with a fake smile, you instantly know that they don't really like you or they don't want to be there.

"My name is Victoria Brown and I need my schedule this semester," I said mocking her smile. The purple hair lady looked back at her screen and typed something, probably my name.

 I look around, mainly at the corridor. I still don't know who was giving me that stare earlier. What did I do? I was just getting out of the car and absorbing my new environment. I don't see why I deserved it. I still remember them, very clearly. It was an emotionless stare, it felt like they were staring right into my soul, calculating.

"Ok, this is your schedule there is a map on the back; class starts in 5minutes," said purple hair lady as she passes me a piece of paper. 

I look at the paper that was handed to me. I have English first in room 243. Knowing that I have 5 minutes to get to class, I decide to not go to my locker and head straight to class. As I walk out the office, the corridors are filled with students each trying to push past each other to get their locker or class. I look down at the map the purple hair lady give me, but there are just so many people pushing past me it becomes hard to see. I try to look around to see my surroundings, but being 5'4" doesn't help. 

All of a sudden I get hit in the shoulder causing me to lose grip on the map I'm holding and it falls to the ground. Shit! How am I suppose to know where to go now? I then spot a clear area where not a lot of people are. So I make a beeline towards it, not caring that I have to push people to get there. Once I make it there, I take a minute to breathe and really think about how I'm supposed to get to class. 

"Hey, I haven't seen you around here, are you new?" I turn around to where the voice came from. I spot a girl with ginger hair, wearing a black fitting turtleneck tucked into a pair skinny jeans paired with black Nike shoes coming towards me with a boy who is about 6'0", wearing a grey hoodie and black Adidas pants. 

"Um, yeah...." I answer avoiding their eyes. 

"My name is Molly and this is my boyfriend Theo," Molly said extending her hand for me to shake. 

"Victoria, nice to meet you both," I said shaking her hand. I look towards Theo and he extends his hand with a smirk. I frown but quickly turn it into a smile and shake his hand instead.

"So, what class do you have now?" he asks. 

"English" I answer. 

"Really? We have that too. Come, we'll show you the way" said Molly with a wide smile. 

The two of them start to walk towards the crowd with me following behind them. Suddenly, a guy with brown hair, wearing a fitting blue hoodie that shows off all the muscle underneath, and black track-suit bottoms comes up to us. 

"Jack, there you are, I was starting to wonder where you were," Molly said while giving him a hug. Theo also goes up to him giving him a "bro" hug. Jack shifts his eyes towards me. My eyes widen in shock....... those eyes....... they were same eyes that were staring at me earlier. I suddenly feel uneasy and I just want the floor to swallow me up, so I can disappear.

"Who's this?" Jack asked cocking his head towards me. His voice was deep and showed no emotion in it. 

"Oh come on Jack, don't be so emotionless, you don't need to scare her off like you do to everyone. We all know you're a giant teddy bear" Molly explains playfully slapping his shoulder, earning a slight chuckle from Theo. 

"I did not ask for a description of what you think I am, I asked who she is," Jack said quietly while giving Theo a glare to which he instantly shut his mouth. That voice... It freaks the hell out of me! It was a dangerous and intimidating type of quiet. 

"Fine then, this is Victoria, she's new here, she's from......." said Molly looking towards me unsure how to end her sentence. 

"O-Omaha, Nebraska" I answer for her, meeting those emotionless eyes. 

Shit! Those eyes are so cold, it's like he isn't human. What human does not have emotion? Is he like an alien? I'm sure he's an alien. Not just the emotionless personality on the inside that makes him alien but the outside is unlike anything I've seen. I can literally see the faint outlines of what looks like an eight-pack underneath his hoodie. He can definitely content to be the next Pietro Boselli.

"Hello? Victoria? You there?" asks Molly moving her hand in front of my face. 

"Huh? Sorry, I was just thinking" I answered shaking my head out of my thoughts. 

"Deep thought huh? That is not what it looked like. You were just staring at Jack like he is a god or something" said Theo with a slight annoyance in his voice. 

"Hey, she can't help it. I'm just that hot" replied Jack smirking at me. 

I feel my jaw drop at the assumptions the two of them made. Well, mainly what Theo said. I can slowly feel my cheeks heat up, I shake my head and put my head down to avoid any more embarrassment. Just at that moment, the bell rings and everyone starts to rush to get to their class. 

"Come on, let's get to class, I don't want to be late," said Molly as she starts to walk towards our class with Jack right behind her while Theo stays behind waiting for me. 

"Is he in our class too?" I ask Theo once both of them are out of earshot. 

"Yup, why?" he asks as we both start to follow after them. I sigh at the thought. 

"Great" I reply sarcastically.

"You know he isn't that bad, you just have to get through his wall that he put up. Trust me when you get through it he isn't a bad guy" he said as we walk into class. 

Before I can tell him what I think, the teacher comes in behind us and tells us to take a seat. Theo goes ahead of me and takes a seat that's beside Jack and behind Molly. I look around for a seat but the only one left is the one in front of Jack.  Great! The last place I want to be is near him. He just makes me feel uneasy when I'm around him and I don't know, I just don't like it.  I realize I have no other choice so, I sigh in defeat and start to head over there. This is just great.........fan-fucking-tastic!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the chapter, hopefully, you enjoyed (I know it's super cringy, sorry!).  Also any suggestions or corrections you may have, leave it in the comments below. 

Anyway, NEW SCHEDULE UPDATE!!! Instead of uploading every Sunday, it will be every Sunday AND Thursday!!!! However, there will not be an upload next Thursday due to the fact it's March Break (March 11-17) and I'll be away. But this coming Sunday there will be another chapter, so that should be uploaded at some point (EST), so I'll see you then.

1305 words.