SEQUEL/SPIN-OFF INFO

So I can't believe actually finished this book! It was so amazing and thank you guys for your endless support and love on this book. It was an amazing journey writing and I got talk to some of you as well, which was awesome!

This is my first ever novel I've written on Wattpad so I'm kind of excited! I will be going back through and editing it to make it better and stuff!

However, don't worry this is not the complete end of this universe! 

So now regarding the spin offs and sequels. There will not be a sequel. However, in the two spin offs you'll still see Jack and Victoria's love story continue just in a different perspective. You'll see some of the main characters from this book in the others as well as new ones. 

I've decided to do Molly and Theo's spins off first, just cause it makes more sense chronologically. However, I won't actually publish it until the new year. I feel like I just need to take a step back from Wattpad for a bit and focus on my life outside of it. However, I'll be writing from time to time, but I won't publish until the new year, just to give it some space between this book and the next book. 

But don't worry I'll make sure to tell you guys when it does officially come out! Do make sure you keep this book in your library or archive, which ever one. Or you could just follow my profile so you'll get the notification!

For the twins, it'll be set in Mathew's perspective. I haven't gone the far as too making a cover yet of a title and really started planning, but like for the other book I'll have let you guys know when it'll come out and stuff. I probably won't start or publish it until I finish Molly's spin off. Again just to give some space between that book and the twins's book. 

So for the last time, make sure to vote, comment, and share. Go follow me on Instagram, karenchung_20!

THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN FOR THE ENDLESS LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU'VE GIVEN ME THROUGHOUT THIS JOURNEY OF THE BOOK! HOPEFULLY YOU LIKE THE ENDING AS WELL AS THE BOOK AS A WHOLE!

Love you guys and I'll see you guys sometime in the near future!