Eleven

It was 8:00pm, almost on the dot when she arrived. At my back door, wearing a thigh high coat and fishnet stockings. Her hair an abundance of loose waves, tossed in such a fashion that looked effortless.

She tapped the glass and singsonged, "Well hey there, I'm glad I caught you at home. Could I use your phone? I'm in a bit of a hurry."

That line.

I slid the door open.

"We'll just stay where we are, then I'll go back to the car. I don't want to be any worry."

Then she pulled out that film, the last movie I watched. Tim Curry was perched on those infamous painted lips, evoking a dull heart ache. Swallowing the frog in my throat, I smiled at this impossibly perfect girl.

Billie's brow furrowed, cuddling into herself. "Are you OK Washington?" Biting her lip she approached me, concern laced her features. "Is it something I did? I thought you'd like it."

Shaking my head, I softly caressed her cheek, whispering to her, "it's perfect, really." My exhale came out shaky, not realising how emotional I was. "It's the last movie I watched, with...with my wife."

Her eyes twinkled, looking at me with no pity, pure empathy. "I used to watch it with my mother every weekend."

I pulled her in, so quick that she almost lost her footing on her black heels. As her wide eyes looked up at me, making me grasp her even tighter. "Great movie to set the mood, don't you think?" I ran my hand down until I reached the small of her back. "Succumbing to forbidden desires?"

She raked her hooker red nails across my chest, moaning, "mmmm, sounds fun."

Giving her a swift peck on the lips, I separated us, stirring a delicious response from her. She stomped her heel, the clang sounding loudly on the hardwood floor. "Now, where do you think you're going Washington?"

"I'm getting dinner ready, Billie. Under your orders." I winked and sauntered to the kitchen.

"Oh baby, I'm not hungry. Well, not for food anyway."

Turning around, I eyed her up and down, crazy curious what wonders she concealed under that coat. I flexed my bicep, the woman was seriously testing me.

Billie slowly unbuttoned the coat, darting her tongue to the corner of her mouth. "It's amusing that you think you could possibly abstain after seeing what I've got under here, baby."

Crossing my arms, I tilted my head. "Try me."

Oh, my very own Aphrodite...

The black sequinned corset shimmered, stark against her snow white complexion. She'd placed it so her nipples peeked out the top, pushing her already plentiful breasts up. Her hips were scantily decorated with a lacy g-string, garter snugly sitting over it all.

I was on her before the coat fell to the ground, her giggle chirping through the room, breathing life into the space.

Taking a free nipple between my teeth, I nipped her. "Fuck me Billie-"

"Oh, I'm going to." Arching her back, she pushed her breasts further into my face, almost smothering me.

Shit, that would be helluva way to go!

Grabbing her from behind her knees, she collapsed into my embrace. Cuddling into my chest, kicking her legs in excitement.

Practically kicking down my bedroom door, I gave her the ultimate brow business. "Ready for a rough ride baby?"

She threw back her head and let out a throaty chuckle. "Oh my yes!"

I chucked her on the bed, my inner beast absolutely ravenous. Hovering over her, I pushed her panties to the side and eased my middle finger into her core. Holy shit, she was so inviting, so wet for me.

She bucked her hips, tugging at my shirt, almost ripping it to shreds. "God, I want you inside me already." Her breathing was short but metered. The corset restricting her chest. "Please fuck me Jeffrey."

The way that my name rolled off her tongue was like viagra. I couldn't wait to make her scream it in ecstasy.

Curling my finger, hitting her g-spot, I grumbled in her ear, "you want my cock Billie? Want it deep inside of you?"

"Yessss!" She garbled, pulling at the roots of her hair. She was already trembling.

Oh no, not yet baby.

Pulling my fingers out of her had the desired response. She kicked her legs and sat up, cheeks all flushed. "Are you kidding me?"

And with a quick unzip and repositioning, I drove my rigid length inside her. She felt even better than I'd remembered, if that were possible. I gritted my teeth, giving her a chance to acclimatise and to pull myself back. "Is that what you wanted beautiful?"

All she could do was nod, her eyes ablaze.

I slowly pulled out, pausing before thrusting back inside her. "Should I keep going?" My hands made their way down to her clit, languorously stroking around it, but made due care not to make direct contact.

It was obvious from her quivering thighs that she was close, one right move and she'd explode.

Whilst she clawed at my headboard, she mewled, "you're going to pay for this Washington! If you don't let me come, mark my words-"

All it took was one light flick and she screamed my name, my cock twitching in response.

Her long slender legs found themselves wrapped around my waist, her stiletto digging into my thigh. "Jeffrey, please!"

Thrusting into her hard and fast, I held one hand beside her head, whilst the other performed persistent strokes everywhere but where she truly wanted them. "Keep saying my name baby, I'll let you get there."

She smirked, pouting her lips. "You like when I say your name Washington?"

I pressed my weight on her, restricting her breathing further. "What's my name baby?"

"Oh god, Jeffrey!" She panted, her walls clenching around me.

The room filled with my growls and guttural grunts, beautifully accompanied by her short, frantic exclamations. We were so close, both of us clutching onto each other for dear life.

Letting go was pure fucking bliss. The bite of her nails and heels putting an intense edge on my climax.

Watching Billie explode shortly after was what dreams were made of.

"Jeffrey!" She'd screamed, a hint of relief on the second syllable.

Her whole body shook, cuddling me like a koala.

I could get used to this.