Jealous!Dean x Reader: Part Two (S)

I slid into the impala and watched as Dean's heavy steps rounded the front of the car, he swung the drivers side door open and sat down, not even making eye contact with me.
"Dea-" I start to say, but Dean cuts me off, his voice harsh.
"Listen, I'm not going to make this into a 'thing' alright?" He says, making air quotes over the word thing. "I still don't like chick flick moments, not matter how much I might like you. I'm not gonna get all soft on you just cause you know how I feel now."  I blinked, smirking
"You think that's what I want? For you to hold my hand and tell me you love me?" Dean raises an eyebrow
"Isn't that what all chicks want?" I laughed
"Maybe the ones who don't risk life and limb on a daily basis. I already know what goes bump in the night, Dean. I don't need a boyfriend to protect me. I just need to get laid." I crossed my arms over my chest. "So if you're gonna try and turn this into some bullshit drama turn the car around and take me back to Mr. mc body back there." As the words left my lips the brakes of the impala squealed, the car coming to a dead stop on the gravel road. Dean turned off the car and growled under his breath
"I told you. No one else is gonna touch you. What part of that do you not UNDERSTAND?!" He shouted, hitting is fist against the steering wheel.
"Listen, bud. I can fuck anyone I want." Dean turned to look at me, his eyes burning, his face impassive. He was all rage and heat, and yet the growing bulge in his pants showed he had something other than fighting on his mind. He grabbed the back of my neck and forced my face over to his.
"You. Are. Mine" he growled before smashing his mouth against mine. I pushed him away and he fought against it, I slowly relaxed into the kiss and began to kiss him back, threading my fingers through his thick hair. He groaned against my lips and parted them with his tongue, exploring my mouth. He removed a hand from the back of my neck and popped the buttons on my flannel, forcing it down my shoulders, exposing my y/f/c bra. His fingers slid under the cups and grazed my nipples. I gasped as the sensation flowed through me, straight to my crotch. I burned with desire as my underwear soaked up my wetness.
"Take those off." Dean snarled, pulling at my pants with his other hand. We broke apart as he removed his shirt and jeans before stopping to watch me slowly removing my pants. His eyes burned into my slow moving hands and he shook his head, grunting. "Move faster or ill rip them off." He ordered, my hands listened and my jeans were off in a matter of seconds. He smiled down at me, crawling over my half naked body until his hardness was pressed firmly against my underwear.
"Mmmmm" I moaned, rubbing myself gently against him, closing my eyes. His fingers traveled over my body, over my nipples and down my stomach. The muscles in my stomach flinching as he passed by them, heading lower. The tips of his fingers grazed the hem of my underwear and I dug my fingers into his toned back. I ground harder against him and shook slightly, feeling myself growing closer already. Deans hot breath was in my ear as he slid my underwear down over my ass, past my knees and off me completely. My teeth chattered with anticipation. Dean backed away and stared into my eyes, fresh lust filling them as he took in my body.
"Y/N, you are so fucking sexy." He bit my neck gently and grazed his teeth down, over my nipples. I sucked air in through my teeth and moaned. Dean chuckled "ready?" He asked, his voice low and slow.
"Mmmmyes" I replied, grinding my naked sex against him. "Please"
Dean pressed his lips to mine as he spread my folds with the tip of his throbbing cock. He nipped my bottom lip and growled "you. Are. Mine" before slamming into me full force. I threw my head back and moaned loudly. Dean grunted as he continued slamming into me, pulling back til only his head remained inside and pushing forward, until all of him was inside me. He bit my neck and moaned.
"Dean" I gasped, feeling my climax climbing "I'm gonna-" before I could respond he slammed his mouth against mine again, picking up the speed and grinding against my clit. I dug my nails into his back and threw my head back, hitting the impalas window. My hips moved without consent, and I let out a guttural moan as my climax came over me. "Dean I'm Cumming!" I cried, and just like that he let go, slamming into me one more time before falling over me, his hot juices coating my insides. He bit my chest hard as his hands grabbed at my body, anywhere they could get a hold on.
"Fuck" he gasped, panting.
"No kidding"  He slid out of me slowly, sitting back against the impalas drivers side door. His eyes came up to meet mine and he smirked.
"Aren't you glad you didn't go home with that idiot from the bar?" He asked. I chuckled and shrugged
"Eh". Deans eyes narrowed and he grinned evilly
"Don't get me goin again, Y/N. I don't think you can handle round two."
I trailed my fingers over his still-hard cock, making him shiver and wince.
"We'll just have to see, won't we?" I laughed, and Dean grinned back.
"Oh, you're gonna be trouble." He sighed, and grabbed his clothes to get dressed. I leaned over and kissed his ear
"But I'm YOUR trouble" I whisper.

——-
A/N. what do you guys think?
Also feel free to leave requests! I'll try my best!