Soulless!Sam Part 3: Dean x Reader (S)

You pull up to the bar and lock your car. You glance at yourself in the reflexion in the window, your y/h/c hair is naturally curled and past your ribs. You run your fingers through it and adjust your shirt. You turn towards the door and stop, seeing Dean leaning against his black Chevy impala, arms crossed over his chest, smirking at you.
"How long have you been there?" You ask, a little embarrassed that he caught you checking yourself out.
"Oh, long enough." He smiles, and his eyes crinkle up.
"Creepy." You joke, and he chuckles.
"Nah, I just like lookin at you." He replies smoothly. You raise an eyebrow and smirk at him.
"Feelings mutual." You look him over, making his grin grow, showing his perfect white teeth. "Drink?" You ask, Dean licks his lips and gets off the car, you notice how much closer her is now that he isn't leaning. He tucks a finger under your chin and leans down, his lips barely brushing yours, than he grins and turns away, heading for the door.
"Sure, I'm buyin." He calls over his shoulder. You brush off the almost kiss and try to compose yourself. You rub the back of your hand over your lips, willing them to stop tingling, and follow Dean through the door. You both approach the bar and take a stool. The bartender comes over and takes Deans order first, then he shifts his eyes to meet yours, he smirks and leans against the bar.
"What can I get you?" He asks, his voice wrought with inflection. You smile back politely and try to speak as not flirtatiously as possible.
"Corona. Please"
"Comin right up beautiful." He turns to the fridge and pulls out your beer, sliding it slowly towards you. You grab the top of the beer, keeping your hand away from his as best you can.
"Thanks."
"Hey bud, my whiskey?" Deans brash voice comes from beside you. He slides an arm over your shoulders and looks at the bartender meaningfully. The bartender raises an eyebrow but otherwise looks unbothered.
"Ladies first, bud. I wasn't gonna forget ya." He pours Deans whiskey and as he slides it to him, his eyes travel back to yours. "Looks like your boyfriend might need some lessons on how to be a proper gentleman." He says, grinning at you.
"He's not my boyfriend." You reply, shrugging. The bartender raises an eyebrow and you take a gulp of your beer. You can feel Deans hand on your shoulder tighten.
"Not yet" he grumbles quietly. You turn to him, looking interested
"What was that?" You ask. Dean shakes his head.
"Nothin, comon lets get a table." He takes your hand and leads you away from the bartender. He lets go of your hand and snakes an arm around your waist, looking back at the bartender as he does so. He leads you to a table in the back, letting you slide into the booth first and then sliding in beside you.
"We just gonna leave that side empty?" You ask, pointing at the other side of the table.
"Yup." Dean says quietly. He slides an arm around your waist and places he other hand on your thigh, he leans in and kisses your ear. Your face burns red and you turn to face him, your noses so close they are almost touching.
"You trying to make that bartender jealous or what?" You mumble, Dean smirks and closes his eyes, leaning into you slightly, so your lips are almost touching.
"Oh yeah." He whispers in his low gravely voice, a shiver rolls up your spine "he wanted you so bad, I gotta show him what he's missing." He grins, and then presses his lips to yours. You lean into the kiss, deepening it. You push a hand through Dean's hair. He licks your bottom lip and you open your mouth for him, your tongues exploring each other. Deans hand slides up your thigh and his fingers slip under the fabric of your shorts. Your eyes open and you pull out of the kiss, giving him a look.
"Shhhh don't want to make your boyfriend over there too mad." He jokes
"He's not my boyfriend." You joke back, kissing dean again.
"Damn straight." He mumbles against your lips, his fingers searching under your shorts for the hem of your underwear, when he doesn't find it he backs away from the kiss, giving you a questioning look. You shrug and raise an eyebrow and he grins in response, his fingers finding your folds. You gasp gently as he replaces his mouth on yours. His fingers trace your folds gently, swirling around your clit and then pushing inside you. Your fingers dig into the back of his neck and you growl. Dean chuckles in response. His fingers start moving faster, pulsing in and out of you while his thumb runs circles over your clit over and over again, bringing you closer with each stroke.
"Your... gonna... make me" you breathe and Dean shushes you again, pushing his fingers deeper inside you. You move closer to him and bite his lip trying to fight the urge to roll your hips along with his rhythm. Dean pulls his lip from your teeth and runs his tongue from your chin down to your pulse point. He bites it gently as you grab onto him harder, feeling your orgasm grow closer and closer. He brings his lips to your ear and breathes his words, sending you closer with each syllable
"Come for me." He whispers and you do, you bite your lip so you don't make any noise and force his mouth back on yours, you can feel his smile growing and your muscles clench around his fingers. As your orgasm fades he pulls his hand out of your shorts and he licks his fingers. You breath heavily and shake your head at him.
"You're gonna be trouble, I can tell." Dean smiles widely and kisses your lips gently
"You can get me next time." He whispers into your lips, and you smile.
"Oh I plan to" you mumble back.
You both return to your drinks, acting as if nothing had happened, but stealing grinning glances at each other every now and then. You shake your head and think to yourself 'what have I gotten myself into?'

——-
Hope you enjoyed!
Requests????