Shot 7: Two different side.

??? [POV ]

(though you can already guess who lol)

It's been A year since we make our escaped at that damn famiglia. My despised to Mafia and hatred just Keep growing everyday so are the others, we are barely keeping ourselves alive , everyone except my sister, steal food to eat, and clothes to wear instead of this white Experimented gown. It wasn't easy, when they caught us we are beaten to pulp till we are swimming in our own bloods, sometimes they really intended to kill us but after some times we finally have a good control in our given abilities(powers) due to the experiments they performed to us. 

My big brother doesn't has a second thought about killing, most of us does, except Nagi. Because she only keep quiet even if the look of her doesn't like what we are doing but what else can we do? We are living in a twisted cruel world, and playing the Game of survival, it's kill or be killed. This is the world we're living at, The Mafia.

"Hurry up, stop day dreaming and walk fastly could you?!" Complain my brother. Rokudo Deamon spade.

"Shut up melon head! Im walking as fast as I could can't you see already? Are you blind Damn melon?!" I argue to my brother, Frowning in irritation I glare back at him instead of stopping him he become more annoyed and glare dagger at me.

"Stop calling your big brother like that Pineapple! !" My brow twitch.

"Shut up Melon!!!"

"Pineapple! ! brat!!"

"Melon head!"

"Pineapple head! !!!"

"Mel/pine---" we shouted in unison but was cutt off.

"Ha! Im going to kill of those bastards once we step in that mansion!! Byon!" Join the animal face. Ken

"Ken, Wrong time to butt in...look" said Chikusa as he adjusted his glasses using his finger and pointed at us who emitted dark murderous aura.

Ken Feel a shiver running down his spine and sweating like bullets. The eye's of both my brother and I glitter.

"Ken/Animal in a count of 5 Run!" I and brothers said and before ken can react  and both i and brother to struggle ken to death my sister tagged both our clothes to notice her.

"D-d-deamon. .-nii...m-mukuro-nii...s-top...stop. ..d-don't f-f-fight each other..." shyly said Nagi, my little sister as her head is down due to shyness. The pineapple hair style guy with mismatched eye's now identify as Rokudo Mukuro just sigh..  and look at to Rokudo Nagi and the two other Chikusa and ken.

~Mukuro [POV continuation] (finally!^^)

"Fine/Alright/okay/ thanks nagi-byon!" The four of us said.
And we continue walking.

Currently we are now walking toward a mansion, A Famiglia adopted us five, when a man saw us beaten up because of stealing foods. He walk toward us and humbly introduced his self to us, and said that he wanted us to join to his famiglia tch, foolish.

My brother accepted the offer which later we all argue and went against it the reason was because we hated mafia throughly deep our bones but brother try to persuade and reason us out, the best way to deal with enemies was to disguise yourself as one of them, then there also because if we don't join them we will definitely eventually die of hunger then, if not hunger there's also the possibility of being killed by ramdom mafia members or person we stealed at.

When we come across to the mansion it was an ordinary one it wasn't that big and fancy, and The man that adopted us, is standing outside the gate waiting with another, by his side a man with raven black hair and slitting dark eyes smile plaster in his face.