Shot 13: Saving the Storm

" VONGOLA" =Italian speaking
" VONGOLA" =normal

TSUNA [ POV ]

"Quickly! ! You idiots! ! Before they get away! !!"

"F*ck!!"

"Hurry up!! "

"You damn brats!! Just Wait and see when we got you! "

"I'll beat ya brats! To pulps! !"

'Shit! what did I get myself into?!'
I can't help but grimace at the thought questioning myself as I keep running as fast I could carrying (dragging) the unconscious person beside me.

"Stop !!!"

'Like hell I would stop!!'  I replied to my head.

I can hear the following footsteps of those a**hole whose after us behind our back as I keep running.

When I almost stumble and lose my balance.

"Ah! Why are you so heavy!!?"

I mumble complaining to the unconscious guy, as i manage to balance my self back and continue to run. gahh!!!
How did I end up like this??!!!

-------------------*******---------------

Earlier that time. I walk inside the convenient store and what I saw amuse me.. there's so many foods that I don't recognise and look delicious I momentarily stop my track as something caught my eyes. It was a candy, candy is something sweets one's you put it in your mouth --(Big pino always give me one once in a while)--. I inwardly drooling looking at the different types candies lovingly. 

*Growl*.

Oh. Too hungry... I clutched my stomach.

" just wait a little longer ,Don't worry.." I said to my stomach.

I picked all the food that caught my interest, Most of the things I picked was called 'jank food?' And the rest was Candies different flavours then some breads and one popsicle (I never tasted popsicle)

I walk to the counter.
"Wait for a moment please."

The women start doing her work
She hold something that has a faint light like a remote or something and scan the foods I picked. What the hell is that? I was oblivious and curious,  this never was in the magazine/book.

"that would be, 2,158 yen " she say as she put the food inside the plastic bag. I reach out to my pocket get some money and hand it over to her. After that he give the change and the plastic bag.

"Thank you come again" she smiled.

I then walk outside the convenient store, I put my hand in the plastic bag and get the popsicle. I started peeling of the plastic and lick it.

"It's sweet...?" Whoa it's yummy. just like candy.
I smiled and continue eating the popsicle.

When I heard a rustle near an Alleyway. I curiously walk near and peek where the sound come from,  popsicle still in my mouth I walk closer and raised my brows when I clearly heard and saw what they are arguing

There we're total five Adults mens surrounding a silvernnete teen.
One one step forward and grab the silvernnete collar. For some reason the teen look awfully familiar.?

"Don't think so highly of yourself just because the boss accepted you!!"

"We don't need a weak and worthless trash like you!!!"