Shot 24: The Rain is Falling (2)

TSUNA [ POV ]

Before me was a tall big building of Namimori high school.

when both of us arrived at the school gate Yamamoto-san bid his goodbye to me and said he'll have things to do, maybe it has something to do from his baseball? injury? Anyway who knows.

Seeing students with the same uniform as me going inside the building I follow suit and held my bag tighter Getting nervous and excited to this new experience...if not for the Sky pacifier hiding around my shirt I'll definitely jump over but since I have a weak body I shouldn't over exerted myself thanks goodness I already eat my mid (Sun pills)

"Hahaha damn and here I thought Sawada was an upright elite! Who would thought his just a pervert wearing only boxer ! hahaha"

"Ai Don't say anymore he'll be beaten later on by Mochida anyway! "

"Tsk what a show off!"

"..excuse me.." I walk over to a group guys chatting and ask them.

"What? do you need something?" Ay he look displease....should I just go away? but...i already bother him It rude to just leave, then let's just quickly ask..

" Anoo.... P-prin..ciple office..."

I tried hard to spoke and ask him for direction of the principle office but i stutter ending up awkward...gosh in here i thought I got used talking around people...

Behind my hair I could see their confuse expression...gah what should I do now!?

"Are you new? wait a tranfer ? if you're looking for the principle office Just go to Hibari-senpai and ask. his there!" after that the other student from the side pointed his finger toward a black hair guy.

ah... they're good people they still help me!

"Oh!I g..got it! t-thank you so much!" I smiled at them and thank them not noticing their odd wicked smile plaster in their face looking at each other.

man...this kid is a fool!

Hahahaha nice one there Kano!

poor soul another victim worth to see getting beat up by Hibari-senpai aiyah You can't blame us hahaha

Walking away from them, I start to approach the familiar black hair guy they pointed ....

Students around the area notice my movement of approach giving a look, Although Im slow at reading the situation sometime I feel a little weird on why they are giving me a horrid look.

"tsk tsk tsk! This poor guy gonna meet it end ! I salute you young man!"

"hey! someone should stop him! quickly!"

"What a daring fellow! Hibari-san gonna bite him to death!"

"seem like this guy is new! he doesn't know the rule here!"

Althought they are whispering and looking at me with pity and scare expression i could heard what they said...

I stop with a proper distance and the black hair guy turn around and meet my gaze, his gray narrow eye's pierce through me it give feeling like a hunter locking up on his prey, Silently i observe him then it suddenly click to me why this guy familiar!

Isn't he the one who help me at finding the convenience store? maybe his some kind of leader here in school no?

"Herbivore..." His cold voie broke me from staring at him.

"Ah! I-I ...Hello! Im new here! wanna ask where the principle o-office is a-and Thank you for your help last time...Uh Hibari-senpai...?"

I close my eye's----(I doubt he can see through my bang-)---- and panic and blurted out everything i wanna say.