Shot 9: 'Hyper dying will Mode? .

Thank you so much for all your support and encouraging words. I was so touched,(move) I will take your advice to heart! I was so supposed to update tomorrow but who cares! therefore I make this chapter long!!! hope ya enjoy!

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♥

Tsuna [ POV ]

"Good job" said Jager as we finished our second capturing mission, I walk outside the Flame Of Night portal, and so we're the other, I smile as I heard Jager, though he won't or rather he can't see it, for my face is all warped with bandages same with my whole body, Im wearing the black tatters cloak and black hat, in short I'm wearing the vindice's uniform, not just that, My appereance somehow change instead of brown hair it has become black(still defying gravity hair), also instead of doe honey brown eye's, it become crimson red, and there's a flame of night lit up in my forehead, dancing wildly as I took my hat off my head.

Im 14 now I can no longer say I have an healthy and energetic body since then when an orange pacifier now hanging in my chest. sighing as a memory of the past played in my mind.

"Child!! I said lit up all your Flame of night! After that you'll feel the irky and rasping feeling which mean you're close to getting out your own chains! " Bermuda shouted to me as I try to move my whole body, I was down trembling trying to move, only my finger twitched.

"Are you listening? If you can't do this simple thing then I suggest you to give up." Bermuda harsh and stern tone said as he floated back toward jager, I know the meaning behind those words, bermuda was worried at me and hated the idea of me taking part on a mission (in the near future) that might take my life. That's why I pleaded to him to trains me more and become strong and right now ...this happen...

when the training started bermuda didn't hold himself back and give me the hardest and painful methods of way to trained someone. Or rather to make someone give up.

He Don't like seeing me hurt but he still do so to force me to give up and not pushed myself too hard, he wanted me to stop. but to become strong I shrugged it and keep on, I was badly injured physical and mentality but not to the point that my life in danger, I know bermuda and the others is just concerned and worried about me, they know my limit and so was I, they are vindice's they won't be pampering and spoil me just because I wielded The Flame of night, Because as a Vindice they hold the Pride and will, as one who badly want to Uphold the Pride of the vindice' I force my self to speak and move.

"....w-wai...t ...I can....still--" I barely said but Bermuda didn't allow me to finish he beat me to it,

"What? That you can still go on? Fight and move? Don't make me laugh and repeat myself, give up already"
As bermuda malicious voice out, I can fill a chill running through my spine, I was scared, I can feel my body give up but desperately that didn't stop me from persuading my goal, I wanted to be treated normal like be one of them, a proud vindice' member, I don't like to be treated like a special fragile glass that might broke and shatter in one single touch, since the day I was declared as the new sky arcobonello they become overprotective of me, and always keep an eye on me since being the Sky Arcobonello mean my life is short, I have a shorter life span which is different than the other Arcobonello who only bear the Curse of being an infant with limited of using their abilities. the curse of Mine was a life threatening one, I don't know when or how long will I be able to live, the orange Pacifier eat the flame within me each day, and I become weak,

They're hatred and revenge toward the man Named Checker face just grow much more as they we're once a former arcobonello . I don't know what's on their mind but I do know something, that they will do anything and everything if to mean to protect me from harm. Only my gut tell me (Hyper intuition). I also want to do the same thing! I want them to be free with this hateful curse that they are chained with.