13 - FROM FEAR TO ANGER AND BACK AGAIN

It has been three days since Teresa Holmes and Henry Mills went on their first date. Things were going rather well, the pressure removing from their shoulders now that the big first date has passed by. Henry even claims he has another surprise for her around the corner; Teresa was ecstatic to learn what they would do on their official second date. She tried her best to pry it out of him but he was good at keeping his secrets and never gave in, no matter how many times she would kiss him, hoping to break him down.

The soulmates walked arm and arm down the sidewalk, each holding a cup of near-empty cocoa they purchased from Granny's earlier that day. They were on their way toward Regina's manor to offer Zelena some help with the last of her boxes, as the two sisters made it official by moving Zelena into the manor. Not only will this opportunity allow for the two of them to get to know each other better, but Regina can offer her sister some parental advice. Henry didn't seem to mind either, as he wanted to get to know his aunt better.

After taking a sip of his cocoa, Henry glanced toward his girlfriend. "Do you want to come over for dinner tonight and help celebrate Zelena's official move in? I'm sure my mom won't mind setting another place at the table."

Teresa smiled. "Actually, that would be nice. I haven't seen Robin in at least two days, and it really helps when I see her. She's beginning to look so much like him, don't you think?"

Henry nodded in agreement. "Yeah. Yeah, she really is."

"How's your mom handling it?" Teresa asked.

The teenage boy sighed, his shoulders sagging a little at the mention of his adoptive mother. "Honestly? Not that well. She's been a little quiet these days. And I know she's grieving. I just wish she would talk to me, you know?"

"You just have to give her time. Everyone deals with grief differently. I mean... I ran off into the woods for days the moment I found out about my mother. And with Robin... I'm sure I lost some weight with the lack of food."

Henry was ready to respond, but the sound of loud whirling caused his lips to smack together immediately. They stopped walking and glanced up at the sky as a massive flying ship flew overhead, casting a large shadow that consumed the soulmates completely for a short moment.

"That has to be Hyde, right?"

Henry took her cocoa, tossed it into the nearby trashcan, then grasped her hand in his own and began tugging her along with him. "Come on, let's go!"

Teresa and Henry soon met up with Emma, Killian, Regina, Snow White, David, Dr. Jekyll, and many other residents of Storybrooke, Maine. They ran up the hill of the park and watched as the flying ship move deeper into the woods. They narrowed their eyes through the sun rays, hoping to catch sight of someone aboard, but the ship was far too high. None of them could see anything but the massive sails and some ropes.

"What in the hell is that?" David asked.

"It's a dirigible ─ from The Land of Untold Stories," said Dr. Jekyll. He wore a confused expression and tilted his head to the side, intrigued by its presence in Storybrooke.

"What's it doing in our town?" Snow White asked him.

"I believe you mean my town."

All heads turned, save for Teresa's. The platinum-blonde felt her insides churn at the sound of his voice. The last time she had heard Hyde's voice was in her dream. Her wide eyes found Regina's, and the paired seemed to have a silent conversation, Regina's concerned gaze asking if she was okay. Teresa swallowed. She gave the woman a small nod before finally allowing her eyes to land on Hyde.

The smug man stood beyond the tree line on their right. They hadn't seen the man in over a week, the sudden disappearance drawing much suspicion.

Henry shuffled closer to his girlfriend, his brown eyes narrowing on Hyde.