Punishments for love

I walked as slow as I could to the principles office. I don't want to be expelled or suspended or even detention!! the door opened and I watched as Evan walked out. "babe! what happened?" I asked as he came up to me and gave me a big hug. "we have detention for a week...... for kissing in front of the class." I felt a weight lift off my shoulders but not fully. "I have an idea.... Maybe I can convince him that you were making sure I was okay and gave me a kiss to make sure I didn't have a fever!" I say. I knew it was a long shot and probaly wouldn't work but I loved him and would try to get us out of trouble. "no babe," he starts with a smile. "he might just put you in for two weeks. but I do love you and your ring proves that." he says looking me in the eyes. "And I love you to." I say hugging him tighter. if I can't kiss my soon to be husband in school then I sure as he'll would do it out of school. He have me one last squeeze before walking away. I entered the principles office ready to revive my detention. but he just told me never to do it I front of class. he also said he supported our marriage and thinks we will last forever. I gave him a genuine smile as I left. I ran to Evans locker waiting for him to come back from class. I had study hall but already finished everything. I see him walking towards us and begin explaining what the principle told me. "wow! Jane that's wonderful!" he said spinning me around. "I know!" I giggled as he set me down. "So do you have all your brides maids?" He asks. "yeah I have Malloree as my maid of honor and Alyssa and Caitlin as my other brides maids." I said smiling "what about you? do you have your best man?" he scratched the back if his head. "ummm not yet but I was thinking Dylan" I shudder at that thought. Dylan was the biggest pervert this school had. "well he'll be trying to look at my cleavage and up my dress." I stat. he flushes red with a hint of anger in his eyes. "then he will NOT be the best man." he says. I give him. Peck and went to go ask my other brides maids. "Hey lyssa!!!!" I call as I see her talking to James. "oh hey J! what's up!?" She asks. "I wanted to know if you would be one of my brides maids" I say hesitantly. Alyssa wasn't one into weddings but she was one if my bestfriends and I just had to have her come. "Yeah of course!" I feel relief flood through my vains and I relax "cool! the fittings are next week at the local wedding shop." I tell her I see her anticipation and with That I walk to go find Caitlin.