Family Trip time.

Janes Pov~

"did you hear that J?" Evan whispers in my ear. I heard the crunch of tennis shoes hitting a twig. Caitlin. She's the only one that would be out here at 8:00! "I did but I think it's Caitlin, so act normal." I said. He smiled and pecked my lips. "Okay so who could she be with." I think out loud. "Well, I invited Cameron so maybe him" he says. Oh of course, she used to have the biggest crush on him. I remember junior year when they met they hated eatch others guts. But then he almost beat her and she found a really deep regard for him. I think he liked her as well. They instanly connected and became bestfriends. Well besides from me of course cause i've always been her best friend. "It was. She liked him in highschool so maybe they raced and tried to find us afterwards."  I say to him. He looks me in the eyes and smiles. "I thought Caitlin came here? Urgh! where am I supposed to find her!" Is that Taylor? "Wait...... Is that Taylor?" Evan says from behind me. "I don't know do you want to want out?" I say and his eyes are filled with adventure. We stand up and I jump on his back and shiver. "Why is so cold? Holy Shrnarken!" I say and he puts me down and I make a big oomph. "What are you doing? I like piggy back rides!" I whine. He takes off his sweat shirt and his shirt rolls up reveling his abs. I mean I don't call staring, I call it analizing. "What are you looking at?" he smirks at me and I snapped out of my daze. "Huh?" I said and he laughed. "Take this, It's fuzzyyyy." He says and smiles and I quickly get up and grab the sweatshirt. I pull it over my head and embrace the warmth. Holy crap this is so warm. I say and hug myself. "Enjoying that?" he says and smirks. I smile and jump on his back and he graps my arms. "EVAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING I'M GONNA FALL!! YOU DON'T HAVE BIG HIPS!" I yell and squeeze my legs around his waist. He just laughs and puts his hands on my thighs. I sigh of releif and he chuckles. We walk and it is taylor. "EVAN RUN IT'S TAYLOR RUN!" I yell and he sprints and Taylor turns around and sees us and we both scream. Evan puts his hands around his ears and I fall on my butt. Me and Taylor laugh and Evan runs to pick me up. "I'm okay babe i'm okay." I laugh and kiss him. "AWE YOUR STILL TOGETHER S'CUTE!" She yells. 'Hahahaha thanks! What about you? Still with Josh?" I say and her eyes turn dark and I can tell I pulled a string. "No but i found someone better named Justin who actually loves me. Not Josh he cheated on me." She said and I go and hug her. "I'm sorry Tay, At least you have Justin?" I say and she lightens up and smiles. "So i'm guessing this is what girl time is like?" Evan says and scratches his neck. I walk over to him with a smile on my face before I tackle him. "Nope this is girl time." I laugh and kiss him. "Okay so back to the point, what are you doing here? we all missed you so much!" I say and she smiles. "Looking for Caitlin...........  She kinda left her bag at my house and so yeah." she said and laughed. "Hahahah we just saw her with cameron walk by" I say and we stop and brainstorm. "we have to find her. Lets all look for her toghether." Taylor nods and we all get into our cars. "Sooooooo do you think there together?" I ask and he nods. "Most likely he has always had a crush on her." I smile and we drive to Mcdonalds. We enter and I spot a blonde with weeds in her hair. Caitlin. "Hey Cait where did you run off too?" me and tay say coming up behind. Her face turns red and Cameron blushes. "Uhh we were just- uhh." Evan comes up behind my wraps one hand around my waist and the other is holding french fries in my face. "Yeah you two are definently together." Evan says I grab the container and shove five fries into my mouth. "Holwy cap dis tats so god." I say with a mouth full of food. Evan laughs and kisses my cheek. I smile and show Caitlin my french frie teeth. "Um okay so you found us out.... Yeah we kinda are together but Taylor why are you here? arn't you suppose to be at the house?" Caitlin says and taylor just blushes. "Yeah so the love birds kissed yet?" I say and they both blush and stare at each other. "Yes."