Chapter 1

Hi! I really hope you like this chapter and let me know what you think about it!

Juno's was a pretty normal child or at least as normal as she could be. She was really energetic and had a lot of friends to play with at school and sure, she had a few bullies. She especially got bullied because of her bright red hair, but most kids loved that about her and so did Juno. She liked that she was different than all the other kids, who had normal brown or blond hair. It made her unique and different than everyone else. She then met her new best friend later on in seventh grade. Her name is Rhea. Juno took an instant liking towards her. Rhea was just as special as Juno. Rhea's eyes were both a different color. She had one blue and one brown eye, she has heterochromia. They both had the same interest so they easily became best friends. They became inseparable.

But then everything went downhill when Juno was fifteen. It felt like her life began crumbling down one specific day. The day her father got killed. He got killed in a car crash and the other driver fled. Juno and her mother were devastated. The police never caught the killer and there was no surveillance footage to confirm a license plate or find our which brand the car was.
They all thought that her father didn't have any enemies because he seemed like a really nice man but they didn't know about the secret job he had. He had been making arrangements with Motorcycle Clubs in Iowa about smuggling weapons to earn more money and he didn't really follow the agreements and that caused a lot of money problems and that eventually got him killed, but that members of the Motorcycle Club hid the evidence of his murder really well and they never got caught.

Juno luckily still had her mother and Rhea by her side. She recovered of her father's death after a while but when she was twenty-three, her luck ran out once again. Rhea decided to enlist for the army and she got in. Juno was really proud of Rhea and supported her no matter what, but she did feel lost without her best friend by her side. Another important person left her.

Juno had to cope with a lot more stuff after that. Her mother died of cancer not even a year after Rhea's departure. The chemo therapy her mother had to go through was very expensive and Juno had to pay a part of it to help her mother financially, but her mother died a few month later. The chemo therapy wasn't effective. That is when Juno almost broke down. Her parents, the only family she had, were both dead and her best friend wasn't even in the same country as her. She was all alone.

She worked very hard every day to drown her grief. The only time she went outside was to go to her work or go grocery shopping. And of course she went straight home afterwards.

She went grocery shopping one day after an exhausting day of work. She had to buy a few things to made a decent dinner and she was absolutely starving. She had grabbed the things she needed and left the store after she bought them. She wanted to eat her dinner while watching television and sleep afterwards. But as mentioned, her luck had to run out as always.

A black van stopped unexpectedly besides her and a few strong and scary looking men stepped out of it. They all surrounded her. She began to look for a possible escape but one of the stronger men grabbed her from behind, gripping her waist tightly and placing a hand on her mouth to prevent her from screaming. Juno knew better than just giving up. She bit in his hand really hard and the man let her released because of the pain she caused. She tried to run but there were too many men around her, surrounding her completely. She kicked someone in his private parts but that is as much damage she could do before she was caught again and the grip on her was a lot stronger than the other one. She couldn't get out of this ones arms. Struggling made the grip even tighter. Juno smelled alcohol and cigarettes on her attacker and it made het gag.