Chapter 4

Juno slowly started to open up to him

Juno slowly started to open up to him. But only a little bit. She still didn't trust him like she trusted her friend who was now in the military and she hsn't seen her in three years.

She fell a sleep after a while, because she was to tired too say awake. Riker was glad that she trusted him enough to let her walls down and let herself rest for a little while. A biker named Reaper was picking the lock of her cell. He got it open after a few minutes of trying and he went upstairs immediately after. Reaper felt like a third wheel already.

Riker slowly opened the door, it made noise while he opened it. It made him cringe a little. He slowly made his way into the cell. And now he is in it, he now realises that the cell tinier is than it looks like. He was getting claustrophobic from the tiny space.

He kneeled next to Juno and he went to pick her up but she just opened one eye and peeked at him. She whimpered and moved away from him a little and it made his heart shatter in tiny pieces.

"I'm not going to hurt you." Riker said slowly not to scare Juno. Especially since he felt some kind of connection between the two of them. Sure, she seems like the type of woman he had slept with but he didn't want that. He wants to get to know her. Make her smile or laugh. Do memorable things togheter.

He slowly took of his jacket and gave it to her. She hesitantly took it and put it on. It was too big for her but Riker though she looked adorable in it. She snuggled deeper into it.

"Can you walk?" He asked her. She looked him in the eyes but then looked at the floor as she shook her head sideways.

"I don't know, I think my leg been broken a couple of times." She muttered glancing at her leg that was still bruised. He looked at her leg too. He clenched his fists and his jaw at the sight. He had to try his best to keep his anger in control.

"I will have to pick you up." He said after a little silence. She nodded quietly and he slowly made his way over to her, not trying to terrify her. He gently picked her up and she held onto his shirt, scared she would fall down to the ground.

He went upstairs with the beautiful woman still in his arms. She buried her head into the crook of his neck because she felt eyes on her. And she was shivering from the cold weather. And Riker was pretty warm, so she took advantage of that warmth.

The other bikers looked at Riker and then at Juno. They looked up at the woman who was basically drowned in Riker's bikers jacket. Riker gave them all a glare and they just smirked. He knew they would talk about him and the scene they are seeing right now.

Riker luckily thought about bringing a van with them. He had the feeling that Juno didn't want to be on a bike right now since she got kidnapped by bikers. He gently set her in the passenger seat. He walked around the car and sat into the drivers seat. He glanced at Juno and saw that she was curled up into the passenger seat and leaned her head against the window. She was still shivering. Riker losely wrapped a seatbelt around her.

Riker looked around the van and saw a blanket. How convenient. He gave it to her and she snuggled into it. She let out a content sight and closed her eyes.

He had set her free.

Thank you for reading! I hope you liked it!

I hope you liked it!