Chapter 5

Juno still didn't believe that she was free

Juno still didn't believe that she was free. She still had to comprehend it but boy she was happy even though she didn't show it. She was still cautious around Riker but only a little bit. She had this weird feeling about him but it was a good feeling. 

But her being free doesn't mean she is safe.

The whole ride to the compound was in silence. Wich Juno appreciated because she wanted to get some rest. And she did fall asleep after a few minutes. She snuggled into the oversized jacket Riker gave her. It was clearly to big for her but she didn't care. It warmed her up, that was what mattered.

She did not sleep well during those five months. And she had to admit that she slept well in the passenger seat of the van. And Riker let her sleep. he figured she might needed it.

The ride to the Hells Angles MC compound was about two hours. Sure, Juno and Riker talked a little bit but Juno slept most of the time.

Riker parked the car when they arrived. He got out of the drivers seat and shut the door. The sound of the door made Juno wake up. She looked up at where Riker was suppose to be but he wasn't there so she started to looked around and panick a little.

The door on the passenger side opened and it revealed Riker. She let out a soft sight. Riker looked her in the eyes and smiled a little.

"i'm going to pick you up again, okay?" Juno nods and gripped onto his shirt as he picked her up. She wondered if he was cold, since she kind of stole his jacket and he was only wearing a thin long short sleeved shirt. His arms were completely in view. He had some tattoos on them. He walked into the compound and every set of eyes went to the pair.

Doc's old lady immediately noticed the state the poor girl was in and she rushed her way over to them.

"Oh, dear. What happened to you, sweetheart?" She asked her gently.
"Marie, can you bring doc to my room. And as fast as possible, please?" Riker asked the woman. And she immediately rushed to find her husband.

Riker lead her to his room and gently set her on his bed. She seemed to look around the room in awe when Riker looked at her. The room Juno was currently in was bigger than any bedroom she had ever seen. Three wall were dark red but one was black. The sheets on the bed were also dark red and they were soft. She really loved it.

An older man came in a few minutes later.He had kind looking features. He silently greeted Riker with a nod and then smiled kindly at Juno.

"Hello, I'm doc, what's your name?" he asked her as he looked over her wounds.
"Juno Marin Burkheart." She stated softly. A hint of recognition came into the doc's eyes.
"I have heard that name before."
"You- You have?" She asked.
"Yes, aren't you a singer?" Juno slowly nodded.
"How did you know?"
"My wife loves to hear you sing." Doc stated and Juno smiled. That right, she loves to sing. But only at small event and at bars.

Thank you for reading this chapter!!I hope you liked it!

I hope you liked it!