Chapter 19

Riker was furious. Not only was he very angry, he was also very concerned. 

Disappointment was also a feeling he had, The Dead Bikers kidnapped her and he wasn't fast enough to save her. 

 It has been a week since Juno got kidnapped and he hadn't found her yet, but he still didn't lose hope.  

Riker got worse and worse by the day that passed. He also became  restless and he ate less than he should but Marie made sure he ate enough to stay healthy.  He also became a bit angrier. He was also really tense.

Riker was working non-stop trying to find her but he wasn't the only one.

Hacker has been watching all of the security cameras in the neighborhood and Sniper and Reaper have been patrolling around the street, hoping they would find her, but no luck yet.

Marie was also very worried. She was soon friends with Juno, they agreed with everything and now she is kidnapped and nobody can find her. Marie saw Juno as a second daughter and especially because her daughter is now off to university because she wants to be a doctor.    

Juno did not know exactly how many days she was already imprisoned, but she did not like it at all. she was their personal boxing ball like the last time but worse. Juno did not know much about how she got there with the dead bikers, but is was all very vague.

She remembered that people were shouting and shots were being fired. Someone grabbed her from behind.  She screamed for help a few times but something hard hit her head and then it was all darkness.

Her arms were tied behind an old wooden chair when she woke up and she couldn't move them. She had a very bad headache and her hands were too tightly tied. she could hardly look around her. All her limbs ached from the way she sat.

She still had hope, even after a few days, and those days were not very nice. Her left eye is swollen, she thinks her left ankle is sprained, and a few ribs might be broken.  

Juno knew that the dead bikers were planning something. She thinks they want to attack the Hells Angels compound and try to end them which was really stupid to be honest. They had taken her already from the hells angels and hadn't payed back the money they owed. So they are getting themselves more in trouble by the minute.

 So they are getting themselves more in trouble by the minute

Yes, I know it is really short but I wanted to publish it so you could read it because I haven't writen a chapter in over a months because exams and vacation, Christmas and things so I am really sorry! And i don't have a lot of inspiration at the moments. I will try to update soon! And thank you all for the 57k reads!