Chapter 12

As expected, almost every biker was there when Riker called in a Church

As expected, almost every biker was there when Riker called in a Church. Some of them had to watch the gates and one had to be in the mainroom with Marie and Juno as Riker had ordered.

Riker is not the president of the Hells Angels but he is the vice-president. Hawk is the president and he was also present at this Church meeting. Seargant-at-arms, Brute and road captain Mac were there too.

"We got a lot of problems on our asses brothers." Riker said as he took a seat. All of the bikers had been informed about 'the dead bikers' and the money they owed them. But some weren't there when it happened like Hawk, he has family problems he had to take care of and he just got back.

"Has something gone wrong, Riker?" Hawk asked a little concerned about the consequences that go with these problems. Hawk had the feeling that there was something Riker had left out.
"Remember when 'the dead bikers' needed money and we gave them 75k? Well, they haven't payed that back! Not only that, but when we wanted to crash their place, those fuckers were gone! They left their compound. We trashed the whole place. No money, no weapons, but they had locked a woman up in a cell. She has been there since summer."

Some of the bikers haven't seen Juno yet, but they had heard that they rescued someone from a compound.

"Is she alright?" Hawk asked. He was always been against hurting women so the news he got was making him slightly angry. The whole compound is against hurting women.

"Yeah yeah, my girl is alright. We also went to some kind of locker where her stuff was stored but it was all empty. Someone stole all her stuff. I already asked Hacker for the surveillance tapes. He is working on that. Some asshole was watching us though. We tried to leave without them following us but it wasn't successful. But we made it back, all in one piece." It was quiet after Riker told them that.

Riker had claimed Juno. Without him even knowing it. The words just came out of his mouth and he didn't  acknowledged it. All the bikers now knew not to mess with Juno.

Riker was alone with Hawk after a few more conversations with a few more bikers and answering a few more questions about future plans.

"Some shit has happened while I was gone,huh?" Hawk asked after some silence.
"Yeah, I know I should have contacted you but you had a lot going on already." Was Riker respond.
"I know. But at least something good came out of this situation he?" Hawk said with a wide smirk on his face. Riker knew that smirk.
"Yeah, she's- I have no words. I don't know how to describe her in a few words." Riker stuggled to get the words out.
"I will have to meet her myself, aren't I?" Riker only nodded.

Thank you for reading this chapter! I really hope you like it! And guys, over 5000 reads?! Thank you so much!

I don't know if I like this chapter, i think it kind of sucks, comment and tell me how you feel about this chapter!