Prologue

Nina Reed is a lovely girl from a humble family. She is a broken teenager who hides behind a smiling face. Her past, in regards to relationships is ugly. Love is nothing that excites her anymore, rather nags her.

Erica Woods is Nina's best friend. She's the daughter to the richest man in town.
She invites her best friend to her house for the holiday and she is not hesitant.

The holiday is fantastic until Erica's elder brother, Tom Woods, comes back to town.
He is very gorgeous, not even Nina can deny that. He's the kind of guy every girl dreams of. He's a basketball captain, he plays the guitar, he's a good swimmer, he has got it all.

Nina finds herself stricken by this handsome piece of human. The most unexpected thing happens, Tom falls for her too, before his mind can register what's happening around him. He asks her to be his girl. All he craves is to own the keys to her prestigious throne, her heart.

But how can she let him? She doesn't have the power to do that. Even when her mind and her entire being responds to everything he is, she doesn't have the will to let him in.

If only he could teach her how to love again, maybe he could have her entire throne all to himself.

The obstacles in their relationship pave way for discovery of a secret that the Woods have hidden for over a decade. Only the Woods know the true identity of Tom, a secret they have kept from the whole town for years.

Disclaimer

This story is a work of fiction. Everything in this book is my own imagination. The familiar places in this book have been used in a fictional manner. Any resemblance to characters, names, events or places is a total coincidence.

Copyright © July 2018 All rights Reserved.