Chapter 10 (shiv radhika patchup)

Written on 5th Oct 2018..

Hello my lovely readers,

Sorry for the late update in story ,

Story was going to be more exciting than expected so keep reading, ..

Thanks for your support and votes I got three votes on three different chapters , i was happy that my story was going good so far...🙇🙆

Thank you for the readers showing their support even it's less I'm happy to get that...

*********************

Good morning radhi sis!

good morning my dear, she replied..

so what do you want for breakfast? I asked tucking my pallu..

No , today I'm going to prepare and then you need rest.. She said..

Why ❓ what happened to me?
I'm fine sissy..
I just came to ask you.. I'll prepare something, I said and was about to leave but stopped..

Radhi sis? I called her thinking should I ask or not!

Yes dear..

I want to say something, pls don't get angry..

No-no its k tell me! She replied waiting for me to talk..

Did you called your husband ? I asked..

Not yet I'm afraid talking to him! She said..

Sissy! can I suggest you one thing?

Of course yes.

I paused for a while , " tell him the truth"

Her eyes widened hearing to me..

Sissy i just want you to be happy without any more guilt... if he knows this from some other person it can make situation worse, trust is most important in marriage, so I told you this..

Sorry if I hurt you or interfere in your personal life, saying that i soon went from there...

In kitchen...

It's already breakfast time he is going to be late , what was He doing till now? I thought setting up the food over the table moving in and out from kitchen, i was blocked by radhi sis..

I'm sorry if I hurt you- , she cutted me in short, "i informed shiv to come here I need to talk."
Abd yes you're right, trust is more important in any relation. I hope he forgives me.. She said..

I kept my dish on the counter which was in my hands and hugged her and assured everything is going to be fine.

Someone clears thoart..

Finished showing your sisters love towards each other? My husband asked..

Not yet I mocked at him..
radhi sis smiled seeing out little fight.

After having breakfast radhi sis got a call from her parents, and she went to her room...

I was placing back everything to the kitchen and i was blocked by by what?

I moved my eyes upward as he was tall and saw his eyes piercing into mine.
What ? I scoffed at him..

why don't you hug me with same intense! He asked..

What?? I almost fumed..

I'm saying I also want to be pampered, need a hug with proximity. He said closing the distance between us..