chapter@34 (HAPPY NEW YEAR)

This chapter was dedicated to Anjudsouza97

unedited...

Hey guys hope you all enjoying with celebrations of english new year. I said english new year becoz it was celebrated worldwide as it was year ending on month wise but in India our new year was going to be in mid march or april according to our calenders made by ancestors..

It was called differently in many regions but here in Andhra we celebrate as "UGADI" actually it was YUG ADI means new start/beginning. I'll inform you about this in detail when we celebrate that festival..

For now let's enjoy this new year 2019 , God bless you all with love and happiness..

Forgot to tell you guys, "MY DREAM BOY" a new love story was started which was completely different one, I hope you all enjoy & love that too..

Coming to the story...

Today's quote

Don't know what happened to dhaksh he was quite upset from past week, i hope everything was good

Don't know what happened to dhaksh he was quite upset from past week, i hope everything was good. I was thinking for a surprise to make him smile,you all know how much i love his smile. Radhi sis planning for going to beach tonight kiran also came from hyd two days back..

OH No,i forgot to tell him, i have to inform him about this plan tonight, i took my phone to dial "my husband"

It was twice i dialed him but he was ending my call? i dailed again hello _,dha--? Can't you get that if i wasn't answering i was busy here not like you sitting at home chatting and doing household chores..

I'm sorry that's all i said and ended the call...

I was biting my lips just to control my tears which were already in my eyes. Tapsavi ? i cleared my eyes and shouted yes coming .

Yes sis ! What are we-- What's wrong with you? no-nothing sis,k what about dinner how about if we order ? No sis we'll prepare in home only i have already kept ready i said walking to the kitchen.

laxmi maa ! everything ready? yes i have took everything from fridge ,k what's all this grated carrot, and masalas? yes, sis this was for carrot halwa and this was for preparing friedrice and chopped vegetables, and panner? oh i'll get that said laxmi maa.

when did you do all this idiot without my help? no,sis you're busy with blog and so i managed with help of laxmi maa. you should have call nishu at least ! kiran was here and so i don't want to disturb them.

k i'll prepare the sweet of course i heard from mom that you were expert in preparing this, thanks replied radhi sis with a cute smile.

Did you inform Dhaksh about tonight programme? ah- ya sis he told me he was busy but he'll make sure to join you all.

All? are you not coming with us? No i'll come with him anyways he have to fresh up and even you know i said heating the pan to start cooking..

Laxmi maa came back and handed me paneer, no he'll come directly i'll talk to him. Sis he said he was busy i promise i'll come with him. No shut up you're coming with us that's final..But--- no more argument k let me focus on my halwa if not i'll blame you for disturbing me if it turns bad..