chapter 21(plans for getting him back)

hey guys i'm back sry for the delay............

a marriage💍👑👫👰 should be a fun loving💕 journey✈

a marriage💍👑👫👰 should be a fun loving💕 journey✈...  And sometimes being childish adds colors🎨 to your life... Guys try for sure applicable for all married couples...

we got into the car, shiv and dhaksh were in front seat ,we along with sanvi settled at back,...... our ride was not silent becoz of the lovely couple, their cute fights made me laugh,..

shiva !! 

yes, have you kept the bag which i gave you earlier?? which one ?

offo that bag contains sanvi's requirements, diapers , bottle etc.. ha i gave back to you and i took sanvi from you, have you forgot? shivaaaaaaa !! i knew it finally blame will be on me.. i told you to help me but you were dancing for your stupid song..

what that's my favourite, even you to stepped a little moving your legs,.. what?? it was becoz you forced me so, after that it's your fault to indulge me in your romantic talks.......

what have i done?? i just asked for a ki__, shiva !!!!

she stopped on right time,.. both were exchanging some looks which i didn't understood but radhi sis gave some looks with all her smile anger and embarrass moments all together filled at once.

bro?? dhaksh laughed at him, while driving.. shiva winked at him??

sis it's k we'll buy on our way,. these men were will always forget the most imp things.. vadina not every men, dhaksh supported his bro ......... my bro is a gentleman he takes care of his family,.. thanks dhaksh for your support.. these women will never understand our efforts shiva defended himself,..

shiva!!, k your effort for to__  was on stake,.. owww his mouth turned 'o' shape, radhi sis laughed seeing his expression,..

what happened sis?? she moved near to my ear to say something,.. good night kiss dear, she grinned,.. sis !! i tried a lot not to smile, and suddenly my eyes went on review mirror dhaksh was watching me, and my smile was disappeared,.. if everything was normal between us we would have shared a moment,..........

i shook my head closing my eyes,..  

sanvi was sleeping in baby sitter and was secured in seatbelt... shiva and radhi sis both were in sleep, it's almost october winter started it's magic,.. 

i was just wandering the nature throughout our drive, dhaksh was searching something??

do you need some water?? he gave a look!! i took the bag and handed him bottle i have already opened the cap after few seconds again i sighed him to take the bottle, finally he took the bottle and quenched his thirst,..

he gave the bottle and  before placing it back, i too sipped a little,... finally after 3 hrs of journey we reached our destination,.. 

as already rooms were booked by his assistant before as per dad's plan, we got some cottages for our couples,.. everyone took their luggage and headed to their respective rooms,.. i and radhi sis were collecting the bags and i resumed something,......