chapter@35 (festive season part-1&2)

Radhi sis!

Yes dear?  Sis festival is in two days! I know that. No I mean my saris and blouses?

Oh that yah it'll be ready by evening i just called the tailor.. Will she stitch properly na? What was that question tapasvi, of course they are one of the best tailor you know all of our colleagues visited her for occasions especially..

She was famous in her creativity.. No sis i want to know because I didn't came with you to give measurements and don't know what if she_!

Oho ho shut up how much you'll talk I don't know how our poor dhaksh bearing you!

Some one talking about me!

We turned to the door and saw my husband who was entering into our room..

Ha come man your wife(sis stop i -) seriously I don't know she talks this much..
You don't have any idea how much I habituated to that vadina, he smiled saying that..

Don't worry by evening all your saris will be in your hands, k. I have to go and check my princess,sis! Later, she rushed out saying that..

I turned to the wardrobe and started taking some clothes for packing. It's festive season and we girls get chance to spend time with our parents without having excuses from in-laws..

What are you doing? Packing my clothes.. Why ❓ it's Sankrathi dhaksh I'm going to my parents home.

But still 3days left for that! Yes do you want me to go exactly on the festival day or what❓

You can come on that day no problem I'll leave in evening, you can drop me after coming from office.

No we both will go together.. But you're coming 3days later.. That's what I'm saying we'll leave together..

No I want to go home and I have to help my mom, my siblings and rest of our family was coming.. I want to spend time with them..

So you won't listen to me? I closed zip of my bag and kept aside what's your problem dhaksh? I turned and saw him closing the doors behind..

Anyways what're you doing at this time you must be in office right!

I forgot some documents. Oh k, anyways have lunch and go to office and don't spend much time with laptop at night did you get it?

Hmm so finally you made your mind to leave.

Don't talk like child dhaksh! I have to go, k.

I'll place lunch come down fast after getting your documents, k are you listening to me?

He stood folding his hands with frown face.. Oh my god you're just looking like ansh my baby I went to him and pulled his cheeks playfully..

Hmm, huh, he scoffed pushing my hands away, what ❓you can't go that's final..

I'm going to miss you. It's just a week na and moreover you're going to come in 3 days.

A, week? Yes we girls won't come right after festival finishes.

Then what about me?

Pls na, please dhaksh, I won't accept that easily this time get that we're going together, and that's final.

You know I won't do anything which you don't like but pls it's festival yaar give me access to go..

Last year also I just went for one day as nishu delivered and you didn't came at all. My parents were very sad but they understood you..

Yes they're so sweet not like you,(what did I do),but you are not allowed to go k. Dhaksh! I almost shouted in anger.

No( he almost warning me),saying that he went to search few documents on his table.