Chapter 3

A/N: I'm gonna start updating faster, with shorter chapters.

:)

===================================

The Emerald Forest

Y/N's PoV

As I stroll through the lush forest, there was a surprising lack of grimm.

small timeskip because I'm too lazy to fill shit in

As I go up the stairs to the temple, I come upon a large hall. The presence of these things were disgustingly obvious. I draw fenrir.

Y/N: Come out, come out, wherever you are!

On cue, 5 deathstalkers spring out of the shadows, hissing at Y/N.

Y/N: Heh. They'll want to see this.

Back at the Beacon cliff...

3rd person

As the students line up for the initiation, Ozpin says a bunch of random shit(A/N: again, not bothered to fill in), including that this was gonna be broadcasted to the entire Academy. Some students looked around furtively.

A part of the broadcast was taken over by the aforementioned 5 deathstalkers, courtesy of Y/N.

The students gasped in accordance, a classic cliche.

Weiss: Is that guy crazy? There's no way he can take on five of them by himself.

Most of the other students nodded or mutter in agreement.

Ozpin just chuckled.

Ozpin: You may wish to consider otherwise.

Everyone looked back to the screen only to gasp (again)at the sight of Y/N sheathing his blade.

Along with five mangled scorpion corpses.

After a few seconds of (cliche)silence, the crowd erupted into gossip. Ozpin shook his head.

As the launch pads go off, chaos ensues.

Back to Y/N :P

Y/N: This should be... right here...

He takes both kings, then unloads hundreds of bullets from the Coven into their respective places.

Y/N: A little tough, huh?

He draws Fenrir and painstaking cuts a solid hole. He reaches in and pulls out a purple crystal.

A strange attraction and energy vibrate from it

A strange attraction and energy vibrate from it. It starts to glow, and Y/N shields his eyes, however, the flash becomes blinding, and Y/N finds himself in a complete white room.

A complete nothingness.

In the apparent middle of this nothingness, a purple apple floats.